Amazon (canada) bunny faves?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odyssey~

Reaction score
hey guys!

i've been wanting to do some amazon shopping for some new toys/hideouts/beds for Odyssey lately, but I don't know exactly what to get!

Do you have any suggestions of what your bun likes?

thank you!

I’m in the US but I was looking to see if I could find some of my bunnies favorite toys on Amazon in Canada. I found most of them, I’m just the shocked how big the price difference is! Things that are normally $7 here are $20 there!

Anyway, Theo loves anything seagrass! I typically buy seagrass balls/mats in bulk so I always have some on hand. The seagrass balls I attached a link to are only $13 in the states, I can’t believe they’re $40 there 🤯
Will loves cardboard so I always have cardboard cat scratchers for him. I’m saving up for this cardboard castle because I know he would love it since he also loves climbing 😊
For hideyhouses they both love tunnels! If you don’t have one yet make sure you grab one with several entrances.
For beds, Theo prefers blankets since he sleeps on my couch most of the time but Will loves his IKEA bed! I’ve gotten Theo dog beds before but he didn’t show much interest, and I haven’t had a chance to see what Will thinks about them.

I hope it’s helpful even though I’m not Canada! 😂

I’m in the US but I was looking to see if I could find some of my bunnies favorite toys on Amazon in Canada. I found most of them, I’m just the shocked how big the price difference is! Things that are normally $7 here are $20 there!

Anyway, Theo loves anything seagrass! I typically buy seagrass balls/mats in bulk so I always have some on hand. The seagrass balls I attached a link to are only $13 in the states, I can’t believe they’re $40 there 🤯
Will loves cardboard so I always have cardboard cat scratchers for him. I’m saving up for this cardboard castle because I know he would love it since he also loves climbing 😊
For hideyhouses they both love tunnels! If you don’t have one yet make sure you grab one with several entrances.
For beds, Theo prefers blankets since he sleeps on my couch most of the time but Will loves his IKEA bed! I’ve gotten Theo dog beds before but he didn’t show much interest, and I haven’t had a chance to see what Will thinks about them.

I hope it’s helpful even though I’m not Canada! 😂
Thank you so much! The mats look great, I will probably get those! Yes, I know right, it's such a huge difference and I'm so jealous of you USA people lol, when covid is over I might just order off amazon when I'm in the States xD

Latest posts

Back