Am I being bad not getting my bunny a friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
I live in one bed flat!!! I give her run off house !!! She spend time with me and 2dogs love her to bits and she is part off family !!!! We'll she be ok without mate as don't have room for anymore bunny :running bunny

image.jpg

Hello! :)

Your rabbit sounds as if she is having a wonderful life right now, surrounded by the ones she loves. She isn't bored, she isn't lonely ... there is absolutely no need for another partner. My bunny, Bailey, is an only bun and he loves me to bits and isn't lonely. In fact he treats me like another rabbit in some ways!

Your bunny looks and sounds lovely and I hope you now feel assured that your rabbit will be fine and dandy without a rabbit partner.

:happyrabbit:thank u she is my princess and love her to bits love spoiled lol she is it's good to know she be ok ;) just won't the best for her ;)

My rabbit is also on her own. At the moment she gets along pretty well with my cat and she has a lot of social interaction with her, and with me and my husband. She appears to be happy so I don't think I want to get another rabbit at the moment. I might think about it more after my old kitty passes on but we'll see.

Glad your bunny is having a great life, it sounds like she's getting a lot of social interaction so that's always a good thing:)

Also, in my opinion, and generally speaking, it's never a good idea to get another pet if a person doesn't have the room, money, time or ability to care for it just because one thinks it needs a friend.

Have fun with your bunny:)

:woohoo:dutch:energizerbunny: that's is so true . I give her the best I can and she is coved for her bills . To have a friend for her wouldn't not be good as I would need to be able to look after her the way I would gizmo and room I don't have as we'll . So I am good the way I am ;) just did not wont her sad for not have. In bunny friend lot ppl say to keep 2 but I think the best way is to keep one and know she as all care love I can give her thank u for that ;)

It soundls like she would be more jealous that appreciative of another bunny in the house. She is the only one and, thus getting all the bunny love, I think she's happy w/o any bunny competition.

My little buck is very happy being the only bun. He has 2 kitties he would love to play with but they're still a bit shy with him. He gets all the bunny love in his area of the house. He has a hallway,bathroom and bedroom to run around in. Your bun sounds like he loves his life!

It sounds to me like your baby has the best of both worlds. She is the only bunny but is surrounded by other animals that she gets along with that also like her and is part of a great animal family! She is so pretty. She looks a bit like my Brooke! I'm going to see if I can find a pic and post one so you can see. Is your Princess an English Spot? She looks like she is about 11 pounds about the same size as my Brooke also..

From the photos you posted of her, she looks like she is loving life, in a great home and being really well cared for! So what if she doesn't have another bunny! She has you!

By the way, this is not anyone I know holding Brooke. This is from BunFest 2013 in Ohio when she was being transported here from Tenn to me!

Vanessa

BrookebeingheldatBunFest2.jpg

Wow she is so cute my gizmo is 6 months old Friday just gone she is big girl so sweet that she as good home to

image.jpg

:happyrabbit:
image_zps85624336.jpg
my dog bunny they are all ways plaing lol

Latest posts

Back