Always Read the Dimensions Page on Amazon...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a carrier online for my rabbit. I read all the dimensions multiple times, I measured with a tape measure, and I read so many reveiws- and it turned out to be tiny as heck. I dont know if I accidentally ordered the wrong size or what, but other people did say the carrier was a bit on the smaller side. I thought it would be okay to use, but we put Chamomile in there and she barely had room to turn around. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

I bought a carrier online for my rabbit. I read all the dimensions multiple times, I measured with a tape measure, and I read so many reveiws- and it turned out to be tiny as heck. I dont know if I accidentally ordered the wrong size or what, but other people did say the carrier was a bit on the smaller side. I thought it would be okay to use, but we put Chamomile in there and she barely had room to turn around. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️
I just went by the picture 😂. She can just about get her big beautiful ears in haha

Latest posts

Back