allo, allo, allo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dittac

Reaction score
hi guys

just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Cat, i currently have 19 mini rex in assorted colours, 3 standard rex and 2 netherland dwarfs

hope to get some good ino from this forum and make some good friends

Cat x

HI and welcome Cat it is so nice that you joined us. I know u will find something here that tweeks your interest. Is sounds like u might b a breeder. Check out the Breeders thread they have great info and advice. Or In the Photo Philies section you can see pics of other ppls Rexes, and ND's

But one thing u might need to know is WE LOVE PICS here..the more the merrier....feel free to snap some and post them here or on a Blog that u might wanna start. Mine is called Minnesota Madness and you can see it on my profile in blue almost every one here has one and its a great way fot all of us to get to know u and for you to share your bunny experiences

WOW i went on and on on this post :) WELCOME!!!

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Sounds like you have quite a herd there.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

In your profile there is a place for location. There is no rule requiring you to list the city you live in, but if you can give a general region, country, state, what part of a state or country you live in is helpful. This will give others an idea and can offer more specific help if needed.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

how do i post pics then? is it photobucket n copy the code? will put some up tonight of my lot

also how do i edit my profile info. ive got my rabbits wrong lol

hope this works

this is Merlin, mini rex buck, was sold as a tricolour, though a friend doesnt seem to think so?

this is big momma, a tricolour dal mini doe

this is lemmy, our llilac mini buck

this is Harley, our harlequin mini buck

This is Poppy, our tricolour dal mini doe

This is Levi, our blue mini rex buck

This is Amber, our broken orange standard doe

this is dottie, our broken cinnamon mini rex doe

This is Rebus, our himmie mini rex buck

This is Lexie, our poorly marked harleguin mini doe, bought her cos we loved her black eye

This is Diddy, our broken black mini buck

This is Jaffa, bred by us, standard orange rex doe

This is Angel, our black standard buck

This is Cherry, our black mini rex doe

This is Liberty, our himmie netherland dwarf

This is Winter, our marten smoke mini rex doe

This is Butter, one of our standard orange rex does

This is Nut, our standard orange rex buck

this is Squash, our other standard orange rex doe

This is Ludo, our broken blue mini rex doe

This is Buggerlugs, our bew netherland buck, unfortunately saphy in the background passed away

and heres the litter we have currently, dam Winter, sire Lemmy, got a mix of self blues and blue otters

heres some old litters. our biggest litter of 12 oranges

OMG thx so much for sharing I am in love with Lexie and Winter...oh and of course the last baby pic u posted...I might need to come to the UK soon :p

You should start a blog to show these beauties off!!!!

Thx again!!!

youre welcome! We didnt know what winter was until she had her litter. found out she was a marten smoke after she produced blue otters!

i would love a bew rex! 2 new rex are comin to the stud at the end of the month, a broken black brown eyed doe who has produced full blue eyed babies before, and a partial blue eyed buck with minimal markings on, so lets hope these will go towards a bew project. Id rather do it this way with rex rather than cross with bew netherlands

ps, how do i start a blog?

You're the one M got her orange rex doe of aren't you? :) Welcome to the forum!

dittac wrote:

Scroll down the forums and you'll see one for blogs, click on that and start your blog thread in there. :)

Luv-bunniz wrote:
You're the one M got her orange rex doe of aren't you? :) Welcome to the forum!

dittac wrote:

Scroll down the forums and you'll see one for blogs, click on that and start your blog thread in there. :)

i am the one M got her rex from yes :)

whats a "blog" though? am i bein thick? lol

Cat there is a section on the home page that says Bunny Blogs...when u enter that u can look at the top of the page and click on START NEW thread...slap a title on it and off u go with a blog

if u need any more help feel free to PM me

thanks guuys appreciate the comments, will be cleanin them all out tomorrow so will try and get more pics of the babies and will try and sort a blog out tomorrow or at some point over the weekend :)

Latest posts

Back