Allergic to Timothy hay?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry! She'll be fine. Half the buttons have been chewed off of our remotes.:D
She’s also eating the orchard grass hay but I don’t know if she’s as into as her Timothy hay. She still eats it but she doesn’t go crazy for it

Are you sure?! I’m freaking out it’s a teeny tiny piece I got so worried. So far shes into plastic but not her toys): not even her willow ball and ring

You'll see if she keeps eating and pooping... a sign that all is well in that department. But a little amount of what she ate will go right through her. If she ate a ton, it could cause a blockage, but it doesn't sound like she ate near enough for that.

You'll see if she keeps eating and pooping... a sign that all is well in that department. But a little amount of what she ate will go right through her. If she ate a ton, it could cause a blockage, but it doesn't sound like she ate near enough for that.
Okay good I was getting so worried. She was getting a bit naughty today I think because it was near her feeding time

I just want to say to all those who recommended me to get orchard grass hay, thank you so much! I feel a lot better and I can actually breathe good for the first time. I still have a tickle in my throat but wow I feel better!

Thank you so much for recommending orchard grass I feel much better and I can finally breathe!

Also I found a way to play with my bun so far she likes hide and seek when I hide she comes running and looking for me.

Latest posts

Back