Albino pure white rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramsey

Reaction score
New born is a pure white pink eyes pink ears is this a rare rabbit.

No, it's not rare. If you plan on keeping this rabbit they are more prone to eye problems but they can live a long and happy life.

Thank you for your response.
My husband and I are newbies to raising rabbits and appreciate all the insight we can get.
Just watching them is the most relaxing thing you can experience.
Are rabbits are free range during the day at supper time they all come running indoors.

sounds like you have a REW (Ruby/Red Eyed White). I have one too!

It’s not like she’s rare it’s like an white deer you don’t see many
But they are. Beautiful! We call it snowflake.

Cats took out wild rabbits for over a mile getting rid of cats live trap these rabbits are smart trying to repopulate woods.bid farm land neighbors want me to stage some new Borns when try start producing.wild rabbits won't go near live trap so its domestic.

Correct spell sucks they love there freedom we still feed summertime lots of clover for them to eat.

Not till they start producing having trouble getting over 15. Lost about 6 but snow ball is a horney rabbit I'm sure there will be a lot.

We don’t know
The mother is dark gray with white
The father is pure white with a little black

The whiter genes may allow more chance for albinos to be born. Are there others in the litter that are albino?

No not even close snowball is a lions head 90% white

Latest posts

Back