Albino bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siskellery

Reaction score
I have a albino bunny that was born June 5th his mom was brown and the dad was white with brown spots. Is she a real albino? If I breed her will her babies be albino?

Getting red eyes white bunnies will all come down to what genetic the parents have and the partner she will breed with. The partner need also to be carrying the genes for red eyes white to get the chance of having babies with that colour.

She’s a really cute bunny ☺️

5B3091E6-BE72-4D01-8596-14D6ECC44EB5.jpegShe has this small dark spot on her tail, does that mean she is not a albino?

Red eyes is a few fur colour among bunnies that can have. Wait and see if your bunny will get a black spot on the nose, maybe not a REW, she can also get the himalayan rabbit colour. Don’t know the correct fur name in english but it have that colour as himalayan bunnies. They will get black/brown around nose, ears and tail after they get older and it change after temperature But from the start they are often white. Really a cute fur colour ☺

But I totally love your girls red eyes 💕

Latest posts

Back