Agnes Has a Husbun!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!! Glad it all went well and you HAVE TO POST PICTURES!!! Cant wait to see the little guy :) Shes just mad because she's a little diva and wants all of your attention

Thanks everyone!

Agnes has already done her bunny kisses to me on the nose through her cage so I don't think she's too mad at me anymore.

Archie willingly comes to the side of his cage for head rubs and melts into it. So he is acting very good too so far as far as being in his new home.

Katie--hahaha cracking me up! But I know, right? Agnes is a bit of a floozy. No dinner, no chatting, she put out with no complaints at all right on the first date....hahaha aha

I will get pics soon! I'm letting Archie relax right now. Don't want to push to much yet. He is so gorgeous though. I can't wait to show him off. His coloring for a mini Rex is stunning!

So happy for you!! I can't wait to see them together once they're bonded. I love watching our bonded buns snuggle up and flop over together!

:woohoo

And he's already coming for head rubs? Wow, that's amazing!

Are you still letting Agnes out? I'm curious what she thinks of this new cage in her space. It sounds like your instincts were right on with this boy. Congratulations!

Will be looking forward to hearing about the bonding sessions -- though it sounds like they will be happily uneventful.

YYYAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! Oh how exciting! It sounds to me like you have lucked out and now have TWO of the sweetest buns ever! CONGRATS!

Thanks again everyone!

I'm definetly feeling hopeful but I can't say that I'm confident yet. From what I know, bonding can be a series of ups and downs.

Agnes's new free run area is back up in the playroom 2 floors above Archie.

I'm trying to figure out logistics with all of that yet. Don't want either bun to see the other one getting too much attention or free run (so as not to cause resentment) and at the same time trying to get Agnes used to the idea of a new man in her space.

I let her out briefly around Archies cage and they basically kissed through the cage bars. No complete grooming but sniffing and some licks here and there but STILL no aggressiveness or fighting. Yay!

I dunno, this is my first go at this but for a first date and first day at home things are going really well. My plan is to take things UBER slow.

As far as Archie? Omg...he is lover! It doesn't seem possible that I could get this lucky again with a bun but gosh he is sweet! He comes right up to me, loves getting his head rubbed. I've picked him up several times (not at home today but over the past 3 meetings) and he doesnt complain there. He just seems really sweet.

I'm so excited and happy for the days to come. I'm sure I'll be on here in the near future about a setback or something, but as of now I'm just feeling really good about everything.

Yay! :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that things are gong to go GREAT :) It sounds like they already love eachother, and you already love him :) Can not wait for PICTURES!!!!!
Make sure that you have lots of neutral space available.

Thanks everyone still! Love the good vibes and thoughts :)

@Lauren. Yes good points. I have 2 bathrooms that Agnes has yet to be in. So they are my neutral spots.

@Sammy...a dream about Agnes? Oh do tell!!

Latest posts

Back