Agility, target, and clicker training

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Button

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done clicker, agaility, or target training with their bun and if so any tips tricks or helpful videos or advice would be great. I am currently getting Jypsy used to the whole click and treat idea which she’s getting used to. She sometimes gets food aggressive towards me so help with that would be appreciated as well! She does take treats from me which is great progress. Also healthy treats to give her during our “sessions” that would be goo? It has been hot out so I have been giving her cool water and ice chips in her water to help it stay cool. Also have been making frozen bunny muffins which is mashed banana with any other fruits and veggies I want in them. She LOVES these and nibbles on them as soon as I give her one.Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• 9855B4DC-352D-4D82-9C2B-A60D44788B1C.jpeg
    9855B4DC-352D-4D82-9C2B-A60D44788B1C.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
If you are on Facebook, there is the site "TrickBun Spark Team" that teaches tricks and clicker training for rabbits. They motivate by giving rewards. I have two rabbits that I take to agility. We go to the Humane Society in Golden Valley. It is run by the Minnesota Companion Society. We motivate our rabbits by praising them. Classes are now closed because of Covid-19, and I haven't heard when they will be starting classes again.

Latest posts

Back