After the Spay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just had my Flemish Giant Rabbit spay this past Monday. She was in bad shape for a few days but is back to normal for the most part. The new thing that she has been doing is chewing on everything. I know chewing is a natural behavior but in the6 months I have known her she has not done this. She has lots of toys that I rotate and she will take them when offered. I had to take her books and cardboard away because she was eating the paper where she usually just shredds it. I am hoping it is a phase, maybe her teeth needed some extra chewings since she didn't eat much for 3 days. Her teeth appear to be in great shape however. Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated, I do not want this to become a problem for her.

My rabbit does this when he is under stress. We left him with a pet sitter and he chewed a large hole in the wall. So I would try to keep everything the same for awhile and see if she gets better.

Latest posts

Back