After spay recovery and sulking?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darojati

Reaction score
Hello all

Do you know how long will female rabbit heal after spay surgery? And how long will she go back to normal and cuddly after spay surgery?

My bunny was spayed 12 days ago and she is still sulking and upset, so she will not ask for hugs/cuddles yet. Is this normal? What is your experience?

Can take 2 months until everything go back again.

I know when I neutered Odin, he was a real devil. He lunged, growled and threw toys in his cage during night time.

Before neuter and after neuter he’s the same cuddly, docile bunny that let me pick him up and handle him however I want. So only time he showed aggression was during the 6 weeks after neutering [emoji5]

So wait a bit longer and she will come back again to your normal bunny [emoji195]

Thanks! My rabbit is still sulking after 2.5weeks post spay! How she’d go back to her cuddly self very soon!! Missing those moments before spay..

I like to think that they are just mad at you for taking them to that scary place and they had to take a long nap and they woke up feeling weird and all they know is that you took them and left them. They just have to get over it lol

I like to think that they are just mad at you for taking them to that scary place and they had to take a long nap and they woke up feeling weird and all they know is that you took them and left them. They just have to get over it lol
Thank you! She’s not yet becoming her cuddly self yet, and we miss it! It’s been 2.5weeks post spay surgery and she is still angry with us. She already licks us here and there, but no cuddle yet. Hope she returns to be cuddly very soon!!

Latest posts

Back