Advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the shaking normal?

• Total voters

I love pip

Reaction score
Hi I just recently got a bunny named pip.

he is a rabbit ram and not fixed he is 3 months old so idk know a lot about rabbits so I have some questions
But just to give more information for a more accurate answer here’s a little about him so the owner of the
Places son took two bunnies not fixed they had lots of baby’s so he said people could take one so my bunny lived with his seven brother in a 3yard x 3 yard enclosure (it was in a horse stall covered in hay )with fresh water food and one hiding spot he seemed fine so I took him he still seems fine in his new larger enclosure outside.he has hiding spots and a large water proof canopy to give him shade and protection. he is not overly active but not un active he doesn’t like being picked up he poops normally eats normally will let u pet him in between ears and back But he is always shaking and nose twitching when he lies down should I give time or is he not okay?

Other questions
Is it fine that I’m feeding him just pellets and hay and sometimes vegetables until he is six months ?
Thank you and I hope this helps him

It is usually a good idea to give a rabbit 48 hours undisturbed when he's brought to a new home.

Pellets and hay is fine to feed. Be sure greens are offered slowly and one type at a time. It can take their gut a while to adjust to greens.

At 6-7 months of age, their diet will transition to an adult diet.

Thank you but this would be his fourth day here and he not shaking as much as he did yesterday but still is should I leave him alone for two days now or what?

Latest posts

Back