Advice for Rehoming Rabbit Pair in Richmond TX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiaraGalv

Reaction score
Any advice or adoption opportunities would be really helpful. I have two rabbits that are bonded and they are about 1.5 years old. I would love to keep them, but unfortunately my husband is in the military and I am not able to bring them with me. Does anyone have any advice for rehoming them? I really want them to stay together and to go to a good home.

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_192837552.jpg
    IMG_20220409_192837552.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Maybe you could try advertising on Petfinder or Craigslist (under farm+garden). Looks like they have a NIC enclosure so you could consider selling that along with them. Don't go too low on price if you want to screen out snake-feeders or those that want to put them outdoors. And be sure to mention they are fixed too in case someone only wants them to breed.

Any advice or adoption opportunities would be really helpful. I have two rabbits that are bonded and they are about 1.5 years old. I would love to keep them, but unfortunately my husband is in the military and I am not able to bring them with me. Does anyone have any advice for rehoming them? I really want them to stay together and to go to a good home.
were you able to find them a home? I also have a bunny I need to rehome and live in your area I was just wondering if you found some place that was trustworthy.

Latest posts

Back