Adventures of Liu Erlong

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some bunnies once, that I let out in the snow to play for a little bit, and they loved it. Loved digging in it.

I had some bunnies once, that I let out in the snow to play for a little bit, and they loved it. Loved digging in it.
Since they never experienced outside besides the carrier to see the vet, and we got predators, we decided to bring some in through a container. Loki tried to thump in it and realized how cold it was and took off. But Erlong had a blast in the snow, digging and rearranging galore. It was so adorable!

I have discovered a secret that gets Erlong to not run away from me. Besides banana. There's a particular spot behind the ears that gets all three of our bunnies to potato and relax. This includes Erlong. My husband, actually, discovered this with Xiao Wu and thought I'd give it a shot with Erlong. Sure enough, it worked. Instant potato and bunny purrs. Well, for Xiao Wu. Erlong starts licking the floor or blanket, similar to how Loki does when we massage his back to help loosen his shedding fur.

Please do share this secret spot! I'm so tempted to see if my meatloaf buck and miss grunty doe will melt themselves for pets. Dad has a mysterious way with Storm- whenever he preps to give out pets, Storm is just instant-loafing and waiting for it; and i want to be a part of that!

Please do share this secret spot! I'm so tempted to see if my meatloaf buck and miss grunty doe will melt themselves for pets. Dad has a mysterious way with Storm- whenever he preps to give out pets, Storm is just instant-loafing and waiting for it; and i want to be a part of that!
It's right behind and between (at the same time) the ears, the back of the head. A spot they can only reach with scratching with their hind legs. A light massage there and they potato. Erlong licks the nearest object, and Loki and Xiao Wu "purr". Definitely worth a try as even the skittish princess runs up for pets now after trying it.

Now that you described it, i've been using this massage too! Musti instantly loafed, Lümi did much the same! Storm, it depends on his mood, and Iris will more likely just enjoy em but no potato. Still, a neat trick!

I think Loki adopted Erlong's sassy attitude. If I don't hurry to give them breakfast, he will THUMP at me. Mind you, Erlong will set him straight, but still. She's been spotted sitting on him, laying on him, thumping at him because he won't move out of her way. Oh my goodness that bunnies are hilarious. And Erlong WILL run to Loki when Xiao Wu becomes testy, still.

A new update!

After getting a new desk and warning Xiao Wu that we need to expand the area of living space for Erlong and Loki, I got to see something for the first time in months. I watch Erlong flop. SHE FLOPPED!!!! Peak bun parenthood. This spitfire, sassy pants with her troublemaker husbun have more room to move around and used it to FLOP! I'm in absolute awe of how happy she has become. Beautiful!

IMG_20220709_200301760_HDR~2.jpg

Also, I need to replace their cat tunnel, as you can see. LOL

Latest posts

Back