Adorable 10mo old needs new home South Florida

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It’s with a heavy heart I write this post. My Lionhead Holland Lop mix (Neptune cause of her blue eyes) is in need of a new home. I am her main caregiver and due to a extremely difficult pregnancy am no longer able to care for her as she needs and deserves. I really want her to have a loving home where she can gets lots of love and attention. To give a little info about her: she is litter box trained, she LOVES cardboard boxes!! Lol, She is used to being free roamed about 4-6hrs a day and in her xpen other than that, and though she loves attention and getting love she is NOT AT ALL a fan of being picked up. Lol. I have tried to find a local family via Facebook that will not cage her, and will treat her right but FB keeps deleting my post even though I’m not trying to sell her just find her a good home 🤷🏽‍♀️ Anywho, anyone interested or having any suggestions please let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 18
[Hello I'm Liz, I'm interested in her she's absolutely adorable I am currently looking for a bunny (holland lop) I understand she a Holland lop mix with lionhead and that's perfectly fine.
If you'd like to contact me via email that would be perfect.
If you want my number please ask via email, as I don't want any spam numbers calling, texting etc

Thank you so much!
Liz

She would be free roamed or something to that extent but not caged.
I have a shop where i make homemade HEALTHY bunny treats and u sell them plus otger stuff so she'd have all that stuff at hand its on Etsy BunnyCreate link in bio on my instagram.

She's adorable her name would stay Neptune cause gosh that's so cute we are located in Jacksonville Florida.

Thank you so much!
Liz

I just noticed you would end up being 7 hours away unless we knew EXACTLY where you are :( sorry

Are you sure you want to give her up? I have had 10 children, 8 very close together and some hard pregnancies....1 I was on bedrest for 5 months and needed a surgery a month after my c-section. I know it can seem like it is so hard to keep up with everything. Could your partner possibly help take care of the rabbit for awhile until a couple months after you have the baby? You can still sit with the rabbit and it will be really sweet for your rabbit to sit with you while you feed the baby. I was told and have read to not make big decisions when pregnant or nursing:) My grandaughter who is 1 really loves our rabbit. Right now it may seem far off but your child might really enjoy having a rabbit:) This is a big decision. Just please take some time to think about it for a bit longer. Brainstorm out of the box. You might regret giving her to someone else or to a rescue. I just care and am not trying to be a know it all.

Latest posts

Back