Adoption Price (HELP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiminpimin

Reaction score
I'm thinking of adopting another rabbit but from a different rescue this time. Is $195 too much for ONE bunny? How much did you guys pay for the adoption fee? For the Bunny World Foundation, it includes spaying fee, microchipping, and adoption fee.

That's pretty expensive, but I wouldn't say unreasonable for all the services they've given him and how much you save rather than doing it all yourself. Foxwell was a steal, his adoption fee was $45 with all the same included, but the shelter had too many rabbits and were really trying to find homes.

That's pretty expensive, but I wouldn't say unreasonable for all the services they've given him and how much you save rather than doing it all yourself. Foxwell was a steal, his adoption fee was $45 with all the same included, but the shelter had too many rabbits and were really trying to find homes.
thank you ! Heard that rescue was very manipulative either ways so I'm seeking for a new rescue.

Latest posts

Back