Adopt a pet monthLo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Ok I have searched on Google and found nothing.

All I got is these months.

Jan - adopt a bird month

Feb- adopt a bun month

Mar - adopt a guinea pig month

June - adopt a cat month

October - adopt a dog month

November - adopt a senior pet month

Isnt there one for Rats, Ferrets, Hamster/gerbils, etc I know the other months that are not listed and listed would have prevent cruelty month, bite months etc.

I am pretty sure it is "Adopt A Rat every month" :biggrin2::p!

hehehe. There is a thing called GGMR (Gotta Get More Rats)...it strikes the rat people all the time.

undergunfire wrote:
I am pretty sure it is "Adopt A Rat every month" :biggrin2::p!

hehehe. There is a thing called GGMR (Gotta Get More Rats)...it strikes the rat people all the time.
That is cute. the reason I ask this is because I started a blog for adoptions for Pgh area.

I would post information for small pets from gps to rats with contact info to everyone can go in to each adoption page for what pet they want and they can see if they are interested in them. On the main page I would put, Februaray is adopt a rabbit month, a photo of baby buns with february image. Then March for Gps etc.

Adopt a cat month in June makes sense. The heat of kitty season is in April and by June they're 8 weeks old, ready to leave their mothers.

Latest posts

Back