About your bunnies :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigzitta

.::Call me Jigzy::.
Reaction score
How long have you had it, how old is it, what is the breed and the colors?

(Feel free to post pictures.)

I had mine nearly 2 years when May 25th gets here, It'll be 2 years old soon too, so she's almost 2 years old and she's a Lionhead, Dark brown and white colored.

mb6bte.jpg

mine is a little rex ( I think ) 2 yrs and mths old .... white w/ black markings ( spots and a line down the middle of her back )

Oh god.

Okay I've had Jinglebell for about 6 or 7 months now, and he's a steel grey Flemish Giant. He's big and nosy and destroys everything he touches. I love him to death. <3 <3 <3 His favorite things to do are eat, jump on boxes that can't support his weight, and eat my laptop chargers.

I just got my second rabbit last week, her name is Jolie and she's a blue eyed white. Not sure on her parentage, but I've been told lionhead and mini lop is probable. She currently doesn't want anything to do with me because she's terrified of all things PEOPLE, but I think I'll grow on her.

mine is a little rex ( I think ) 2 yrs and mths old .... white w/ black markings ( spots and a line down the middle of her back )

That sounds like an English spot or rhinelander to me more than a mini rex. But that could certainly be a cross breed.

We have 4 mini rexes. A black, a blue, and 2 castors. (the new blue girl is our brand new show bunny) I will have a picture soon.

CAM00320.jpg

I've had my buck Conan the Bunbarian (blue Flemish Giant) +2 years, my doe Xena bunnier Princess (fawn Flemish Giant) almost 2 years. Conan will be 3 years old in May, Xena turned 2 years old in October. Love them to bits I do.

Photo Dec 23, 00 21 47.jpg

Photo Dec 23, 00 22 09.jpg

Photo Dec 23, 00 22 18.jpg

Boy you came to the right place! I don't think you'll find that there's a shortage of people who like to brag about their awesome bunnies here.
So my Melvin is a Mini Rex, broken pattern, about 1-1/2-2 years old now. I found him last January abandoned/lost in a suburban area and he was no more than 1 year old at that time. (The following is probably more information than you want) but after I was unsuccessful in finding his family I decided to take him to see a vet and have him neutered and make him a permanent member of the family...a decision that I did not come to lightly but now I could not be more happy about. He has 24/7 free range in our home (except bathrooms & bedrooms of course) and he seems like he is very happy here. He can be stubborn and unpredictable at times but for the most part he likes to just chill out around the house and keep it real.
Here's a pic of him kicking it in one of his favorite "safe places".
Cheers!
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1419930919.194170.jpg

I have three buns. Leo is a holland lop who is just over a year and he is bonded to Ruby who is a chocolate polish who is 1 year as well. I also have an English lop who is 10 months old and black named Hudson

I have had Jasper since he was 7 weeks old. I got him from a hobby breeder at the fair over the summer, and he has an excellent temperament. He is such a dream and exactly what I was looking for. His birthday is May 23rd, which makes him 6 months old. He looks black and white, but he actually has the "otter" coloration. He is a mini rex.

Ella, a Dutch (and who also has a gray "otter" coloration), was also born in May 2014, but I didn't get her until recently. I found her in the free section on Craigslist and felt some odd compulsion to take her in, even after seeing and rejecting dozens of cute baby bunnies in the pet section. When I got her she was quite overweight and clumsy, and in insane "I-want-to-be-a-mommy" mode. She marked every surface she could with urine, was very musky, and sucked up any touching or attention she got. She'd lick me and circle like crazy if I tickled her sides! She has never punched or growled at me, despite her hormones. Very, very sweet girl.

Now Ella has lost some weight and is starting to get around to places in the cage that only Jasper could reach before. She is slowly realizing marking is useless, and seems to be receptive to me showing her where to "go." She's very happy with the house I've made her and loves Jasper (who is the best husband ever - she better appreciate him!) as well.

What can I say, I love my two bunny butts.

I was surprised to see her up on this level with Jasper today, go Ella!
2014begin10_zps469b47f5.jpg

My Erslev is a mix of something but we don't care. He decided that rescued us and have been a joy to have since 09. He have been freerange since 2010. The pic is from. 2010 it's the first time he seen snow that deep

DSC00009.jpg

Last edited:
This Einstein, my lionhead that I have had him for just a few months! I'm guessing he is 6-8 months old? I got him from a pet store and they didn't know. I know for a fact he is still young, because his nails were still short after never being trimmed, and he is such a playful little boy. He also isn't as big as a full grown lionhead. As you can see, he is black and white!

DSC01063.jpg

I got a couple new pics of Black Jack and one of Misty Blue.

The one of Black Jack, he is sitting on the shelf of my new lamp/end table. His cage is lined with fleece (as well as the other bunnies and guinea pigs) so he figures this is his spot! It also next to my chair so its the perfect spot for a head rub! Misty just likes to hang out with the piggies and teases BJ in his cage, LOL!

20150116_214717.jpg

20150111_200631.jpg

Blue Barry is 8 months old and on his way to becoming a therapy bunny. We have one final step *the well bunny vet visit and overall observation of his personality* and off the paperwork goes. He is my bunshine.

Barry in his therapy buggy.jpg

Blue Barry is 8 months old and on his way to becoming a therapy bunny. We have one final step *the well bunny vet visit and overall observation of his personality* and off the paperwork goes. He is my bunshine.

He looks so sophisticated in that picture, with the exception of him being in a pram!

Latest posts

Back