Abby dwarf rex or not?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby

Reaction score
She was sold to me as being a dwarf rex of 5 months of age.
Her weight is 1,5kg.
What do you think, dwarf rex or not?
Here are some pictures:
IMG_5103.jpg

If so, do you think her age could be correct?
Thank you!

From the picture she definitely looks like a Rex and appears to have the Rex fur. Is her fur velvety and really soft? Her weight is standard for a mini Rex as well. I would say yes she is!
She is so cute! Congrats!

agnesthelion wrote:
From the picture she definitely looks like a Rex and appears to have the Rex fur. Is her fur velvety and really soft? Her weight is standard for a mini Rex as well. I would say yes she is!
She is so cute! Congrats!
Ok thanks.
I bought her because she's a rex, i'm allergic for other types of fur, so i'm so happy i've got her! So I'm sure she's a rex, just not sure about the age or if she's a dwarf or not.
So do you think that her age is correct? Or is she older according to the weight?
Looking at her I do think she's a dwarf, so if the weight is apropriate for a dwarf, then I'm not so sure about the age.
But thanks for your reply!!

Shes definitely a Rex. According to the BRC standards for dwarf Rex she should weigh about 1.7kg, so her age sounds about right ;)

T.A Bunnies wrote:
Shes definitely a Rex. According to the BRC standards for dwarf Rex she should weigh about 1.7kg, so her age sounds about right ;)
Oh that's great to know! Thank you!

Blaze_Amita wrote:
to us in the us we call them Mini Rex, if that's confusing anyone!
Took me a little research to double check that, she's a cutie!!
Oh ok. Mini rex sounds even more cute:biggrin2:
Thanks for your reply!

Congrats on the new bunny! She is very cute~

As a side note, you may be allergic to her fur, so just keep that in mind. I've had a couple Mini Rexes and I'm not usually allergic to too much, but their fur tends to make me sneeze.

Bunnylova4eva wrote:
Congrats on the new bunny! She is very cute~

As a side note, you may be allergic to her fur, so just keep that in mind. I've had a couple Mini Rexes and I'm not usually allergic to too much, but their fur tends to make me sneeze.
Thanks, I'm very happy with her.
I chose her because I knew from working with rabbits that the rex was the only breed I could be around without sneezing, so that's why I picked her:wink

Latest posts

Back