A Wild Baby Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Hi, I know theirs a thread on here for wild bunnies but I couldn't find it.

Last nite when I was sitting on our front porch the smallest little bunny came running out of my flower garden. It was so cute. This morning I was checking out my dead flowers (can't do much gardening since my car accident) when I saw the little one again.

If you look real hard you can see it in the grass.

I want another baby bunny. Yeah right my husband would kill me if I suggested it.

Soooska

Oh pssh, you can't have too many bunnies ;)! So cute! He/she must love your flowers, I certainly do! look at this guy!

wittlebunny.jpg

Thanks Rainbows,

I'm doing physio, however I don't think it's working, the pain is really bad in my lower back and left leg. My poor husband has to do all the house work.

Yes please put more pictures of the wild bunnies and of course more of PEBBLES.

Soooska

Is that a wild rabbit? It looks domestic! Anyone else think so?

You might have a rescue on your hands Sooska! Let me know what you think, but from those pics I think it looks tame...

-Haley

Awww, what a gorgeous baby! I'm not sure if it's domestic or not from the pictures, but it definitely looks different than the wild bunnies we have around here. The only glimpses I ever catch of them is them shooting across the yard at a hundred miles per minute (lol) or the tracks and bunny poops they leave behind. They have really long legs and ears!

Latest posts

Back