A scar.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buncake

Reaction score
Okay so this question isn't about my bunny but more like.. What she caused me.
I was carrying her and she slipped so I caught her. She was only one foot away from the floor but she kept vigorously wiggling and that made her scratch my leg really hard. Of course I had to quickly get her to my bed so she doesn't fall so she doesn't get hurt even though she was digging into my flesh. Only then I realizing she had caused me one long scar across my leg that was slightly bleeding.
I washed it with water and soap then bandaged it and now used some disinfectant.
It's like she knew she hurt me, poor thing kept licking me..

Anyway, I really don't care about the scar or whether or not it's going to leave a mark but what I'm concerned about is whether or not it's gonna get nasty and weird like some sort of infection that requires me getting needle shots or something... I really hate doctors and needles...

Keep it clean and dry and it should be fine - rabbit scratches aren’t like cat scratches that will get infected pretty much every time. You should be okay just keep an eye on it.
Also, if your bunny caused you to bleed you might need to trim her nails more often, it sounds like they are too sharp.

Latest posts

Back