A question for Michigan members

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
I have a lady in Sterling Heights, MI that is looking for a good bunny vet to spay her doe. She mentioned Animal Clinic of Sterling Heights that is about a mile from her home. I didn't see it on our rabbit-savvy vet list in the library, so I thought I would ask if anyone knows anything about this place. Thanks!

I haven't heard of this one. The place I went no longer does them. I've been taking my rabbit to Cherry Hill Animal Clinic in Westland (that one is listed in our library but I don't know if she spays). Hopefully some other Michigan members will see this soon.

I got my buns fixed at the vet at the Michigan Humane Society in Westland. (Well, they fixed Sabriel before I adopted him) and they fix buns all the time. I had to take Solara back to get her fixed cause she was too young to be fixed when I adopted her, and everything went perfectly well. I wish you luck in finding someone to spay your doe :)

I also go to Parkway Animal Hospital. They are wonderful and very rabbit-savvy. They diagnosed my bunny with syphilis when a different place could not. They also spayed my baby girl. I highly recommend Parkway.

Latest posts

Back