A Pocket Pet Toy Giveaway!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guys would love this!!! I have 3 rabbits (Marco, Radar, and Fifi). Also, 3 guinea pigs (Plume, Paprika,and Max), also my hammi (Roamer) who would all love them. Plus, I have several fosters from the local shelter who would love them as well.

Bun Jovi says, "pick me!" :) Thanks for the opportunity!

Bun Jovi would love some new toys!

Wow! RO, what a great way to introduce RO members to some wonderful bunny businesses. I'm always looking for new toys & things for my "pets!" Need to find a bird forum/group that does this! Great way to learn of new items & stores for our bunny shopping! RO is awesome!

Since I won the January contest, I will ask should my name be drawn that another name be chosen. I just wanted to say how awesome these contests are for both the bunny parent, their bunnies (The real winners of the prizes! lol), & giving these donating businesses an opportunity to be seen by RO members! Thank you RO & this month's contest donator, A Pocket Pet! Also, as soon as I can would like to post my thank you to Andrea at Bunny Rabbit Toys for Faith & Hope's January Toy Giveaway winnings! Hopefully with pix!

Hop to it & get into the drawing for some awesome prizes for your bun(s)!

Thanks so much for this new giveaway...
I am a new bunny mom and have just lost one of my babes so i'm gonna do this quickly so i can get back to tending to the lil ones who just lost their mamma.

What a coincidence... I have three house bunnies!!

What a coincidence... I have three housebunnies!! I hope we win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back