A Pic of Umbra! Or maybe two...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StickyBird

Reaction score
Hey guys! I finally gota picture worth scanning of Umbra! So, without further ado, here he iskickin' back in my closet:

umbra.jpg

And here's a cartoon version of Umbra that I drew and colored on the computer:

umbratoon.jpg

--Melissa and Umbra

aww what an adorable bunny! that drawing lookslike the kind of cartoon the Neopets characters are. awesome jobthough. cant believe you drew that!

Oh they are Adorable!! Both pictures.Good Job!

How is our little mon doing?

-Carolyn

Thanks! Ienjoy drawing animals the most. I always end up making themlook all cartoony and cute though. I once tried to draw anevil dragon, and it still ended up looking cute!

And Umbra himself is actually doinggreat. He really needs his nails clipped though. Imeant to take him in, but I'm giving it a rest after what we just wentthrough... But I'm so happy! He's actually obeyedme for three full days about not going under my bed! Ihaven't had to squirt him once! And oh boy has he wanted togo under there... I can just see the longing to dig in hiseyes. But he's being such a good bun.

--Melissa and Umbra

wow! Umbra is sooo cute!! He looks alot like my old holland lop, Tar Baby. Your drawing is really nice.

this may be rather bold, but do you think you could draw me a pictureof my bun Pipkin?? i have some pictures, however i don't have them onthe web, i can email them though. Pipkin is a broken black holland lop,she looks a lot like Umbra except for she is white with black"splotches", some around her eyes and nose, and a big one on her back.

i would love that!!! you really do have talent!!!!
smiley22.gif

Oh it's not too bold atall! I love to draw. And I especially like drawinganimals. =) Just email mea picture or twoof Pipkin, and also tell me a few of his personality traits.I'll send you my email via a private message. And I shouldhave it done a day or so after you email me.Kay?

--Melissa and Umbra

Latest posts

Back