A new noise

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Space Monkey

Reaction score
Freya hums a lot and honks when she's happy. Today I heard a new noise though. I went into her room and she was so excited to see me that should literally could not stop spinning in circles and was chirping like a bird. I've never heard the chirping noise before.

SirLawrence

Reaction score
I wish my bunny would make some kind of noise.
Careful what you wish for! Lucas is quite noisy for a bun. He has a cat ball with a bell in it he shakes, sometimes incessantly, when he wants attention. Some days we take turns shaking it, a game which he seems to love... 😂 😂 He also thumps for all sorts of reasons, mainly to announce his presence. And his flops could knock pictures off walls.

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
My bun Dune has a wire bottom cage (with resting pads) as his home base and it seems to be his FAVORITE place to do blinkies, zoomies, and flops especially when people either are or are trying to sleep. He also enjoys going under his hay rack just to knock it off the wall to push it around to make even more of a racket!

Sissel

RO Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi you wonderful bonny parents ❤! How I love to read this thread about all your happy and adorable Bonnies - each one with their unique personality.

My 11 weeks old Bianca still has a lot of her personality yet to shine through to me but the very second day I had her home she felt safe enough to begin licking all my fingers :)

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have had a couple that honked while zooming around. Lilly used to grunt a lot when you opened her door, then she'd nuzzle my hand wanting head rubs--rabbits are strange!

sgaowens

Reaction score
Have any of you ever heard your bunny make a buzzing noise? The other day at the vet Oreo thumped and then made a buzzing noise. I’ve heard her grunt, squeak, growl and honk but I’ve never heard this one before.

Space Monkey

Reaction score
Have any of you ever heard your bunny make a buzzing noise? The other day at the vet Oreo thumped and then made a buzzing noise. I’ve heard her grunt, squeak, growl and honk but I’ve never heard this one before.
Freya makes a buzzing humming noise when she's running around licking us and doing binkies. For her it is a happy thing. The fact that your rabbit was at the vet and was also thumping, I have no idea.

Latest posts