a must have item!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovepets

Reaction score
i was contemplating for a while to if i wanted to spend $30 on a Furminator brush. yesterday i got one and i wish i had got one sooner. you might see the commercials with the person brushing a cat with a huge pile of fur next to it and you think "that cant be all the cats fur!". well, it is and you NEED one for your bun.
i cant think of how relieved snickers is. i bushed her twice for about 10 minutes each time and i got a ton of fur out! you cant really tell in the picture but that wad of fur is really big and thick. it is a wonder brush!!! just spend the money! :yahoo:

I have a furminator and it's a wonderful tool. I like that it doesn't tug on the fur, but you can also tell where there's a build of fur in the undercoat that needs to go. You can tell just by how the brush moves through the hair. I do brush my rabbits regularly, and I tend to get significant piles of fur. It's all lose fur and it makes me feel better knowing that my rabbits aren't having to ingest it.

It is well worth the money. They have furminators for small animals and cats. At the time I bought the one sized for a cat and it works perfectly.

Latest posts

Back