A little warm outside this week ;)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not survive that temperature 😱

I’m finally enjoying the rain and the temperature between 50 to 70 fahrenheit which I love. It’s a temperature both me and my bunnies can handle. Myself prefer when it rains during summer time because it become colder and my allergy for grass won’t be that annoying to handle.

When the temperture becomes over 70 I feel like I’m tucked into a sauna 🤣

Yikes Blue Eyes. Dry heat or not, hot is hot. We have a break this week low 90s instead of mid 90's. This time of year we're rolling 90+% humidity. I very much dislike the heat and would prefer being back home in Ohio.

Yikes! I am going up to Phoenix on Sunday to help my brother move back there for law school. Why does my family always seem to move in the summer? lol

At least my rabbits are staying cool, even through this 110 degree heat; they're outside in a shed but they have a cooler on them, along with a temperature and humidity sensor that sends me phone alerts if the temperature goes above a certain point. 1594184481795.png

Yikes! I am going up to Phoenix on Sunday to help my brother move back there for law school. Why does my family always seem to move in the summer? lol

At least my rabbits are staying cool, even through this 110 degree heat; they're outside in a shed but they have a cooler on them, along with a temperature and humidity sensor that sends me phone alerts if the temperature goes above a certain point.

That readout is really a neat thing to have! Love it!

Moving in the summertime here is no fun at all! Be sure you stay hydrated!! Sunday is supposed to be the hottest day coming up! 😲

Not that hot here, about 30°C, but the humidity is awful, everything that is somewhat cooler is wet. Like the manhole cover my rabbits pancake on.

I'm a little jealous. I love dry heat. It's moderate here but the humidity creeps in. I'd rather feel like I were near a fire than to walk outside and be sweating before I see the sun.

I might be one of them that thinks 65F is good and not all too hot but it depends on if the sun is warm or cold winds it can feel cooler than what it is or warmer. Today it will be a warm day the temp will be around 80 F. But this summer have been weird last month was the coldest July since the sixties, which I can say it was cold for being a normal summer 😂

My friends want to drag me out to swim in the lake. Because the water is warm it’s around 71 F.

We have had a bit luckier as we had some rainshowers that dropped the temps to 20°C, usually with no wind but sun and actual 27°C it feels like i'd melt alive. And this year's an onslaught of flies! Last year it was those grey striped bugs that bite hard, the year before that was full of mosquitoes. I'd say we have moderate humidity too. Such weather is supposed to go on for the next week as well. @Hermelin true, our summer weather has also been awkward!

Latest posts

Back