A little funny bunny story, to make you smile.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryAnne

Reaction score
So I call my mom last nite and we're chatting, and she says 'what do you want for Christmas sweetie? And I say...hmm....how about some bunny earrings?

There's a long pause...
And she says...

Don't you think his ears will get infected?

FOR ME! Not the bunny!!

Sheesh, I'm still laughing over that.

BTW, I found them already.
http://www.pagoda.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4080460

Disclosure: I have no interest in piercing pagoda. Just spent a lot of time looking for bunny earrings that aren't playboy bunny.

Very cute story : )

If only I wasn't afraid of getting my ears pierced. There so cute.

Anyways I named my rabbit Coffee so you can only image all the misunderstandings.

Another Funny Little bunny story, this time Easter themed.

My godkids are quite familiar with my rabbit, Jez, as they stay at our summer home with us fairly often throughout the summer and fall. They also bunny-sit when Hubby and I go out of town.

Last week, they were excited by a planned visit to the daycare by the Easter bunny. It was all they could talk about. On the appointed day, the Easter Bunny arrived and....

they were crushed!! It was a fake bunny, they said. Evidently they were expecting a real bunny, like Jez. 'Mommy, it had shoes on, I could see them. And I could see his eyes'.

They were not at all amused by the costumed adult posing as the Easter bunny. :(

Kids are much smarter than we give them credit. I always found the mall santas to be creapy, I don't like the easter bunny costumes either. Why would an adult dress up to fool children? It's weird.

Latest posts

Back