A lion and a lop... Tucker&GusGus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all you mothers out there have a WONDERFUL mother's day! I feel like we are all mothers since we all have our furr-babies! I know I feel like they're my kids, so THANKS for the happy mothers day back ;) haha. I have always wanted my boyfriend to be thoughtful and get me a happy mother's day card.. but he has never. ): BUT this year I was reminded exactly why I foster and why I do what I do... people really appreciate it!! and I was reminded of that today when a lady who adopted two of my foster kittens came by with some beautiful flowers & a mug that says I'm cat mother of the year, haha. :) It made me so very happy. xoxo. Seriously I couldn't have asked for a better home for these two girls. Princess was a little shy and relied on her sister Lily a little bit more than usual, so we decided they HAD to be adopted out together. And luckily we found this married couple that understood and also had the patience to deal with the scared little Princess who has come so far ! I am so proud of her, and so happy that I have met these people. Here are some pictures :D

34e8dmx.jpg

Then, Boogey (my kitty that I call my soul-kitty) was checking out the flowers and being a cutie - patooootie.

5egyvs.jpg

And then my two girls that got the best home! Princess and Lily

90u3wh.jpg

1h9roi.jpg

And last but not least;
nvrjb.jpg

Jenny - Was Tucker really getting annoyed? I thought Tucker was just trying to turn around so that HE could hump GUSGUS, haha.. because I honestly don't think they want to let go of who is dominant or not just yet. BUT also, when I picked GusGus' up after seperating them, his wee-wee WAS out, so as you said, I do think it's hormonal. I was going to wait a couple more weeks anyways but after your last comment I decided to try them again. I think I'm gunna wait again now.. because I feel like it is definitely hormonal.. and I am hoping that it stops and it goes away. :\ I hope that them not humping the WHOLE time does mean that their hormones are fading away... it's been two whole weeks haha

Right now that pen has been working out perfectly that I have set up, I pushed the cage up against the wall a little closer, and Tucker and Gus are on the opposite sides than they used to be. Switching the cages, am I supposed to do that every day? Like if Gus is now in Tuckers cage can't I leave him in there for a few days AND then do a switch again? They've been swapped for a couple of days now.. tomorrow morning I was planning on switching them back to their old cages. Tucker is really seeming to enjoy the huge dog kennel, haha. I also got those interlocking shelves in from walmart.. I hope I have enough. I am gunna actually go try to put them together in just a couple of minutes. Wish me luck! haha.

Pip - I don't think Tucker was licking Gus, he was really just grooming himself, haha. Pwease don't bunny nap them, I'll miss them too much!

Katie - I know! GusGus DOES look huge, but sometimes I don't think he's that big at all! haha

I'm glad I was doing the right thing by stopping them when they hump eachothers faces. :|

I'm just catching up with everyone's blogs, I've had a busy couple of days.

Anyway, I'll let you know how my watermelon growing goes. I've grown a garden before, and I've grown watermelons before. But when I grew the watermelons I had to pick them before they were ripe because we were renting at the place where we grew them, and we were going to move out in a couple of days. But even though we harvested them early they still tasted pretty good, they tasted like store bought watermelons. If you have any gardening questions I'd be happy to help you! :)

I loved the new pictures of your kitties! And that picture of Sophie and Tinka is so sweet. Chris is right, they must not fight like cat and dog.

I can't wait until you can get Luigi, you must be so excited! And I'm sure Luigi will love his new home. :)

I loved the video of you petting GusGus, he did seem pretty comfortable. I'm sure after time he will be more comfortable and let you pet without running away.

The second video seemed pretty good. There was no fighting. But gosh GusGus was a humper, lol. I agree with Jenny, it seems to freak Tucker out and that might cause him to bite.

Yes, we should get mother day cards too. Because we are like a mother to our pets. Aww, that's so sweet that a woman gave you a cat mother of the year cup and some flowers. That's so sweet! :) I loved the pictures of the cats, they are so adorable! I love cats. They are such sweet animals.

Last edited:
I just got around to watching the video of their "date". I also agree that Tucker was a little freaked out by Gus humping him. BUT other than him being a little weird about it, they looked pretty good! They weren't nippy or out for the kill or anything like that. I think once their hormones subside they'll be okay to start bonding!

Those flowers are so pretty! That was SO nice of her to get you flowers and a mug. I would drink coffee out of that mug like everyday! I agree that animal owners are moms too. Sure its different because they're not actual people, but its still taking care of a little life that wouldn't be able to take care of itself otherwise.
I was an animal mom before I was a real mom and sometimes, I think that the animals are more difficult than the actual kid! haha.
Congrats on getting two of the kittens a really great home! Sometime I miss having kittens, but then I think...no, I like being able to walk passed the couch or my bed without worrying about my ankles being attacked. But then I still have a cat that gets crazy in the middle of the night and I can't put my foot over the edge of the bed without her attacking me. LOL

My Fat Cat started out really shy. She would only come to me and she became my cat. She's like totally bonded to me, I guess as much as a cat can be. But now, shes the sweetest thing. She came out of her shell when she was like 4 and now she loves everyone. She likes to lay between me and the my laptop and likes to sleep on my husband. And she likes to curl up between my husband and I on the couch, into the unbelievably small space. hahha. My hub just looks at her and sighs, I tell him she's the 12 year old Fat Cat and she'll lay where she wants! LOL

Love the picture of Boogie and the flowers lol. Those kittens are adorable! I've been wanting to get a lop for a while and now that I've seen Gus I want one even more!!

Just watched the videos and apart from the humping, there were good signs. At the beginning of the second video, Tucker was grooming himself which is a really good sign and he almost seemed as though he was grooming GusGus. So once their hormones are out of the way, I think you´ll have two really good buddies here.

Flowers are lovelyand the mug, it was so good of her to do that.

Pics of the cats are adorable, they are all so pretty.

I hope everyone had a great mother's day! My day was ... okay. It was just hard to decide like what to do... my Mom can be so miserable that it's hard to keep her happy sometimes. & I wish it wasn't like that, I so badly want to have fun with her and have a close friendly relationship with one another -- but that won't ever happen & I've learned to accept that by now. We basically made plans to have lunch at my house with my other half's mother too. My brother & his wife ALSO came.. I almost felt like my mom was bored.. and sometimes Mike mom is just TOO much. I can't stand her.. and I kept asking my Mom if she'd wanna go for a walk, but she kept saying no of course. Anyways, we ate some chinese food, and then we sat on my porch and chatted. :) It was alright.

Truthfully Mike's Mom is just stress for me. She acts like she knows everything & it's hard to explain but she basically degrades me. I don't feed my dogs human food... and I caught her giving Stubbie & Tinka (and her little dog) bread.. like breaking it up and giving it to them as a treat, right by the table! and I was like "NO, dont give them that" & really I would've LOVED it if Mike stepped in and said it, but he never does & I look like the bitch... esp. because it's his mother not mine. We have told her 1,000 times we do NOT give them human food, but she's like "Oh, you don't give them anything?? Not any human food at ALL?" and I said "No because I don't want them to beg" "Well how come they were begging at the table then?" and I wanted to say because of PEOPLE LIKE YOU. They weren't begging to me!!! RAH. I hate people.. I really do. Plus, she brought her dog over and he marked everything.. meaning he pissed all over all of my stuff, AND she even let her dog out the back door and LEFT the door open !! HELLO, I have cats!!! GRR. end rant there.

Heres a cute picture of my puppies :)
bgofon.jpg

And finally.... my mothers day night I was so excited for!!
345les3.jpg

Luigi is FINALLY home with me. I was SO anxious for so long!! I could barely even sleep the night prior, but! I did and the transport was running an hour late, so I didn't get to leave for my 2hr drive until 6:45.. got there around 8:40ish... and had some time to spare. My boy got to me around 9pm... it was so exciting. I just couldn't wait!! Then we had to go home :) We helped with a transport, so there were 4 other carriers.. two of the carriers had 4 kittens in them. Like 4 kittens each. I wanted to squeeze them all. The lady Hannah who was driving the next and last leg for them picked em up at my house, and didn't get to them until around 11:15pm.. I was so tired already but all I wanted to do was spend some time with my boy.

aexoxw.jpg

So, he is in my bathroom because I have a lot of pets and I am trying to slowly introduce them all. Ramona I thought would be the nicest, but nope. It's definitely going to take some time. I brought her in there this morning and she was mean, growling and hissing. Then when I got home I let the dogs out and let him roam around a little and he met the other kitties too. They ALL hissed and growled. Mike is out in the garage, I kind of wanted him to come in so we can try him with the dogs, but Idk when he will be coming in. :\ ):

b67ec8.jpg

Last night when we got him, around 12:15am I convinced Mike to go to bed and asked him to take all of our pets in there with him. I let Luigi out to explore and he was sooo sweet. I mean I obviously hung out with him in the bathroom waiting, too. But yeah, every second I moved, like if I moved my hand or something he came running and meowing and wanting to be rubbed. So sweet. I was hoping he would've slept WITH me.. but he didn't. I woke up and he was kneading at the blanket -but that was all. Not very long, haha. But that's okay, he still had so much to explore. xoxo

I just love him!

My buns are doing very well, too. :) They have a whole room & poor Luigi is locked up in a tiny bathroom. I feel horrid. :\ Anyways. They are doing good! the interlocking shelf I put together as a 'pen/wall' to separate the room... it has been working WONDERFULLY. I think I can finally feel comfortable that Tucker can't escape. And they won't have any unscheduled 'play-dates' :) I finally feel like I don't have to worry about it. It's so nice.

I agree with all of you; I am going to wait another week and try again. Or even try another couple of weeks and try again. :) I think they're going to be just fine together! I thought if they weren't going to bond then they would atleast be biting now... glad they aren't!!

Ugh I hate people that are like that thinking they know everything. Luigi is such a handsome boy, and he sounds so sweet!

Luigi is very handsome and don't feel too bad about having him in the bathroom since cats spend so much time sleeping plus it gives him a chance to acclimate without all of the attitude from other cats.

Our original cat was OK with Isabelle but now that she's had her kittens she is growling. I wonder if the original kitty was just being nicer because she knew she was pregnant. Cats can be so goofy.

If you hadn't gone through hell to get Luigi, I would totally come steal him from you! He has the funniest, cutest face! I just want to let him sleep on my back! haha.
Sorry, all my cats sleep on my back, so every morning I wake up with one of three on my back. hahaha. Or this morning I woke up with all three on me. I was laying on my back and one was on my chest, one was on my knees and the last was on my feet. My husband came back upstairs and was like "ohmygod, you've become the cat lady. Are you dead? Are they guarding your dead body? Honey? No really answer me, they're looking like they want to eat my face because I'm up here, so hello?" haha. I started to laugh, because he's so stupid. But really, if I had been dead, thats probably what would have happened.

I'm sorry your mother in law is a B. I have one of those too! We gave them our dog and I told them that he had to eat this certain food because it was really good and he liked it and he kept weight on with that food. So what do they feed him now? Like kibbles and bits or pedegree some-crap with skippy canned food on top. He's keeping on weight, but its terrible food! I was SO mad when I saw they were feeding him that, I just wanted to take him back with me. And they feed him all kinds of people food and I never did that because I HATE A BEGGING DOG! We got a wiener dog from them when we were first married and she was the worst! She would eat all her food in 12 seconds and then go eat the other dogs food, then she would come and beg at us and I would tell her to go lay down and she would sneak to the trash to try to get in that. So I started putting her in her kennel to get her to leave us alone, but she would sit in there and bark and whine. So I would cover her kennel up like a bird and it would mostly stop her from whining and yapping. Then if she was good throughout dinner, she would get a dog treat and then let out of the kennel. She was possibly my least favorite dog ever, she was a spiteful girl.

I'm sure it will take a little bit for the rest of the cats to get used to Luigi. Hell, my cats still fight with each other. I have one that HUNTS the other one. LOL

I'm sorry about your mother in law, she doesn't sound fun.

I loved the new pictures of your dogs. They are so adorable and they sound like such sweeties.

Yay, I'm so glad you have Luigi now! He is such a handsome boy, and I love his adorable little face! :) I bet your so excited to have him now. He has such cute quirky colorings and I love his yellow eyes. I hope all your cats get used to him, its never fun bonding animals.

BAHAHA Morgan. Funny funny funny!

I hate that when people don't respect your rules. Just DONT feed the dog, how hard is that seriously?! *SLAP SLAP SLAPPETY SLAP TO YOUR MIL!*

Hi Guys.. it's been a busy week. :\ I feel bad I haven't been able to spend a TON of time with my buns. Obviously been giving them their loving, but not as much as I want to, and would like to. But they're fine! The interlocking shelf wall that I built them is holding up quite nicely! They haven't escaped at all & so they're doing good, they aren't locked in their cages anymore. when I change their cage sides.. does that have to be done daily? Or could I move them to the other ones cage/side of the room and leave them there for a few days & THEN move again? Please, let me know.. I'm debating. I had them in the opposite sides like for a few days, but now it's been a little while since I've done it again, so not sure if it was a complete waste of time and useless for me to have even bothered. :|

I am gunna wait another week probably until I try and get them together again and see how they do. I also wanted to tell you guys I have started picking some of the parsley off of my plant (haven't noticed it growing back) but of course Tucker actually REALLY likes it! Which is great because he is sooo picky when it comes to the store-bought kind and everything.. And Gusgus loves literally anything & everything.

So, kind of upset because today is my cousin's wedding.. & originally I was supposed to be in it. Well, I decided NOT to be after I said yes, because I honestly didn't want to spend money on it, I know that sounds horrible but we're not close AT all... infact we fight a lot more than anything else - as we have gotten older things have changed, but still. Plus, the guy she is marrying treats her like ****, but they've been together for like ever now.. so they've basically been married haha. But, I am happy for her, if that's what she wants. Why am I upset? Oh... because I meant to ask for atleast half a day so I can be ready and go.. because who has a wedding on a friday night @ 4:30?? SHE does.. apparently. :| I didn't want to use any vacation time, but I meant to ask, and gosh the time flew by so fast I kind of forgot.. and then a girl at my work left, and we have only 2 of us medical assistants with 2 offices, so there is zero coverage, so I couldn't ask because I knew they wouldn't approve it, so why bother? So basically.. I am now working until 5pm... and the wedding is at 4:30, haha! So, I am obviously going to miss the ceremony part & my cousin is okay with that, but I told her we will be at the reception part & I am actually looking forward to it, I love dancing around & having a good time... and of course I like it better when we can drinkkk. :) !! I just am sad because most fridays my Doctor I run .. runs way late because he's kinda slow with the patients (Luckily he's really nice so I usually don't mind, - plus overtime is bank!) so usually we don't get out until 5:30 or even later.. :| which means I'm not home until 6!!!! and then I gotta get READY! and then go.. ugh. And by get ready I mean take care of our millions of foster pets and our own pets & GO GO GO. I'm hoping Mike will be home early, so that way all I have to do is run upstairs and check on the foster kittens and get my dress on and skiddaddle. Wish me luck! haha.

Oh... so I have been so very stressed this week. Like wicked stressed. First it started with Sunday.. our long ride and getting Luigi, and it being so late, we didn't get home 'til 11.. I had to set him up in the bathroom away from my other babies, and then of COURSE I wanted to spend time with him!! So, I didn't get to bed until 1:00am that night. & I actually slept on the couch so I could get some quality time with him when I let him out of the bathroom. I figured I'd let him get used to the house & have my pets be in our bedroom with Mike.. we continued that so far this whole week until Wednesday night (Got into a little fight with Mike about Luigi actually) and so I decided to sleep on the couch with Luigi instead of sleeping with Mike. (When it comes down to it - I always choose my pets side over his! haha.. is that wrong?) But anyways, that's skipping things.. I found out some horrible news with my Mom... so we went and got icecream with her so she didn't have to be alone, so I didn't get home 'til late. Then Wednesday... big things happened; I'll tell you all about that. But yesterday was the FIRST night I actually got to kind of do what I wanted/relax, and go to bed at a decent time... and I slept in my own bed (yes) haha with the door open and let Luigi and my kitties mix.

He's been doing really really well; though he peed on my bed >.< Which is why Mike was mad.. but I think (THINK) he is marking his territory because he has peed a few times, he peed on a cat bed I put into the bathroom with him (I believe he did it because it was all of my cats bed that they shared and usually kept next to me where they all want to sleep. This was a great thing because they'd sleep in the bed instead of ALL over me :) ) , he peed on the bath mat in the bathroom, which I am kind of thinking he was just mad he was locked up in there because he haaates being in there & i don't blame him. AND then he peed on my BED! Right where the other cats are usually sleeping. :| I was mad, too, but I think he honestly was 'marking' he was only fixed a couple of weeks ago so his hormones are still raging, too. He hasn't peed since and that was 2 days ago, so I am crossing my fingers. That night though he actually laid ontop of me on the couch for a little, which made me SO happy. :) !!! Yay!!! Also, that was the first night I let one of my other cats stay out there with him... Sophie (My white kitty/flame point kitty) the kitty in the picture with Tinka I posted last time. All of the cats and him just growl and hiss for the most part, nothing too nuts, so I think they will learn to accept one another & will eventually do just fine :) I just can't wait to get to that point. I am so anxious and am always jumping the gun, but when I left for work today I left him out with them all, I figured they'd work out whatever they had to, and if they were going to have a big brawl they prob. would've had that last night. But, we will see when we get home. (p.s Mike just got home & hasn't said anything; so I am taking this as.. they did fine!! yay)

I want to finish but I gotta leave work soon, I am getting anxious and already so late to this wedding I feel horrible!! I will write next time about the two things I am missing... like how about I got hit by two different people two different times since the last time I wrote to you, which BY the way, hasn't even been a week (i think?) like seriously.

Anyways, hope everyone had a happy friday!!!! and had a great week, too!!

sounds like you´ve had a real stressful week but I just love little Luigi, that face is so cute and those markings are really striking. Looks as though he´s settled in already. Shame about him marking but good job it was only once.

Looks like you could do with a rest from everything but unfortunately, we can´t say "stop the world, I want to get off ". So bad of your MIL to feed your dog. I also hate it when you tell someone not to do something and they do exactly the opposite and a shame that Mike didn´t back you up.

Try and have a rest from the world at the weekend and enjoy your bunnies and cats and dogs and take strength from all the love and affection they give you.

I feel like such a jerk, I should've been updating this by now & catching up on everyone elses' blog, too. I am so sorry! Happy Tuesday though! I feel like it's Monday since we had yesterday off, haha.

So, A couple of reasons i've been away... my computer at home, is BUSTED. I noticed that I got locked out of my email a couple of weeks ago, and I was sooo mad with hotmail.. which is now outlook. I ended up calling the company and asking them why.. the first lady I dealt with was indian (I could care less but I just couldn't understand her) and she said that they had to remote into my computer and there was going to be a charge for that. I was like "ARE you kidding me?! YOU guys locked me out of my FREE email and you think I'm gunna pay YOU guys to see WHY and to fix it?!" Like seriously. I was sooo angry! So she ended up hanging up on me.. aha. & I called a different number but for the same company, And they did remote into my computer, but they didn't charge me. He went into my computer & apparently I have a crap ton of virus' and I have hackers who are in my system and everything, like really? Wonderful. So, the guy told me I could pay 159 for a one time fix, or I could pay 199.99 for a year of tech support and a fix... or pay 299.99 for a 3 year fix, and 599.99 for a 5 year fix. Like dude, really? I paid prob 300 for my computer itself. But he kept trying to upsell everything, because of course that is his job. I told him I can't just go spending 500 right now, and that I will call him back within the week. My cousin works on computers, so I knew he could fix my computer.. so I contacted him. The guy literally called me two days later and called me 3 times in a row without leaving a voicemail. He ended up leaving me a voicemail and then calling me again 3 more times in a row. Like, real professional, right? I was at work. Leave me alone. :| Anyways, needless to say I got my computer back last friday.. took it with us away this weekend and Saturday it was pouring out so I wanted to watch a movie (we were at our camp) and it wouldn't play a movie I was sooo mad, haha. Also the screen looked stretched out and not normal, so I wasn't too happy about that either, so I brought it back to my cousin yesterday, and I should be getting it back today. :| But he put windows 8 on it, not sure how I feel about it. I kind of just wanted my windows 7 professional back because it's what I liked. But whatever. I can't be too picky. Now I am hoping he can figure out my email, or I will just have to make a new one.

I miss you guys SO much!

So, (obviously it was a long weekend) and we have a campground in NH... I don't know if I told you guys about this just yet. Basically, we share a trailer and a site with one of Mike's friends. He got the site with his buddy Ryan a year before him & I started dating. It's fun there, basically we all just chill and drink by the fire, etc. But most of the time Mike gets wicked drunk & leaves me to take care of the dogs, and then I feel like a Mom and I can't get too drunk because I have to be responsible. But it's alright.. I've been kind of feeling a little down in the dumps lately. :| Anyways.. I wasn't going to go to our camp because of all of our fosters, it's like I feel OK leaving them when we go Saturday night and come back up mid-afternoon sunday.. but this time we were going up from sat. night to monday.. and the kittens need so much! So, luckily a lady who does rescue was willing to come to my house & not only take care of the kittens, but also MY cats, and buns, too!! I was so happy. :) I actually got to go away for a full two nights & not even be worried about my animals back at home.

By the way, a reason why before (I wanted to write this in the last update) I've been so busy... is because my Momma cat Stella has 4 newbie kittens!!! She already had 6 kittens, which by the way, are now 7 weeks.. it's so insane how fast they grow, and I don't want them to leave :( it's breaking my heart thinking of them leaving. But anyways, because I post so many pics on FB.. theres this lady who does rescue work, she contacted me because she knew I had a nursing mom cat.. and she had 4 newbie kittens that she was trying to bottle feed. They weren't taking the bottle very well. :\ So she was wondering if I would try to see if my Momma cat Stella would take them on as her own. Which she has seemed to do. Sometimes I think she's honestly just done! She would've been done so long ago if she was just taking care of her kittens, because they are no longer nursing. The 6 week old kittens (they'll be 7 weeks in two days *insert wicked sad face here* ) have been taking care of the little ones like they are their own, too. It's so cute to see. There is one kitten who has basically chosen me.. the kittens all sleep in a little 'kitten-pile' and every single time I come in the room the one I named little Luigi jumps out of the kitten pile & runs over to me. He'll pull on my pant leg, or recently he even climbs up my pant leg to get me to sit down with him so that he can curl up in my lap and sleep. I really really wish I could keep him. ): I keep trying to convince Mike.. I could keep him if I really wanted to without his permission, because I could care less if he says yes or no. That sounds so mean, but theres a lot behind that... but if he would agree to it, I would feel a lot better about it. but he keeps saying no... because that willl then make 6 kitties. :| We will see.

Today is Mike & I's 4 year anniversary... We may go out to dinner.. but I'm not really caring where or what we do, because we honestly just got home last night and truthfully I wouldn't mind just being at the house, but he wants to go out to dinner.. so we may go out. We'll see.. We agreed to not get eachother anything for our anniversary.. but I was trying to convince him to get me this kitty for our anniversary. I know that I really do need to let him go, but it's so hard for me. It's harder for me when they choose you, you know??
It sucks when they do that, because I'm already emotionally attached... but it's worse when they do it to you even MORE! Oh well. I'll just have to keep in real close contact with whoever adopts him. I am hoping this lady named Janice does, but she wanted only one and she chose Roly Poly Oly, and is trying to convince her other half to let her get two, and if she can get two she wants my little Luigi. I have been talking to her since they were 10 days old, so I would feel comfortable giving him to her. But anyone else I'm so AHHH about!!! GOD. It's so hard to trust people with your kids. :| This fostering thing is really really hard, because of course you are going to get attached, and especially when they are baby kitties that are born in your home, so you bring them up from day one. :\ I'm gunna be a mess in a couple of weeks!

The other new 4 kittens are SO small.. like really small. I am weighing them daily so I can make sure that they are growing a little. It's scary.. and taking up a lot of my time.
My poor buns haven't had as much time with me as I usually like to. GusGus has started peeing outside of his box... on my hardwood floor, leaving stains. :| Not very happy about that. ): One day this week I am going to try them out on my porch again... it's been a while now since they've been neutered, so we will see. Thankfully the little interlocking shelves being put together has worked out PERFECTLY. They haven't escaped at all. & so they get to have half the room to themselves and aren't cooped out in their cages. :D

I hope everyone is doing well.

P.S - Luigi peed on my bed that one time, and then peed again the following Monday.. it's been over a week since he peed on anything. I truly think that he was/is just stressed and nervous with all the other pets around.. and that's how he was showing it. I got this diffuser called "Feliway" it's supposed to calm anxiety in kitties, etc. Also got the spray and I spray it on my bed a ton, too. The diffuser goes off in my room constantly all day! And I put another box in my bedroom, also got this litter called 'cat-attract' and its expensive so I mix it in! I also ordered these cat-shelves that you hang on the wall and it gives them some Vertical area! I am excited to see how much my kitties love that! & Also thinking of making a few for the other rooms in our house, too. I'm excited for this project.

Last edited:
I hate when my computer acts up. I've had lots virus' on my computer too. One time I had this really bad virus that sometimes didn't let me do internet thankfully my brother who is really good at computers fixed it. We have two big computers and a two laptops and one of the big computers just recently had windows 8 installed on it. It was weird at first, but trust me you'll get used to it.

Aww, little Luigi sounds so sweet. I can see why you want to keep him. I mean if I had an animal that chose me I would really want to keep it too. I hope at the end Mike will agree to let you keep him, or if not, hopefully Janice will adopt him.

Ash used to pee on the floor sometimes, but now he stopped. Hopefully GusGus will too.

I hope Luigi will settle in well. I'm sure your kitties will love the shelves. It sounds like a fun project too. :)

I hate it when my laptop doesn't work, once my sister got a virus and her laptop that she'd had for like 5 years crashed, she lost everything on it. Aww little Luigi sounds so sweet! And I know what you mean about it being hard with kittens, especially when they decide that you're their special person. Well it's good that Luigi hasn't had any more accidents, and it sounds like he'll be settling in quite nicely! :)

Dang, viruses. UGH! Not cool!!!! I have major bad luck with computers but thankfully this computer I am on now is the work computer and I don't bring it anywhere or move it at all. And we got Norton for all three computers recently and it seems to be doing its job.

I can't stand when men want to get drunk and we have to be the responsible MOMMY type person! :mad: If I wanted to be a mommy I would get impregnated! geez!

Aww Little Luigi, I hope Janice takes him and then you can visit him often.

ohhhh GusGus is BAAAD! How many litter boxes does he have? Maybe add another one where he likes to pee most?

I hear they have those anti-anxiety thingys for dogs too and they seem to really work so hooray!

Latest posts

Back