A lion and a lop... Tucker&GusGus

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
Awww, that video of them grooming is super adorable. Seems like they're doing really well. Also I have to give you props for being bitten on the arm while carrying your bun and not accidentally dropping him or something. I think that would be really hard, because it's instinct to react that way. Though I suppose if it was just a little nip it wouldn't be so bad, but a full on bite would be hard to not react to.

BunnyBabyboo

Reaction score
Binoo and Moo are now in separate cages because the keep fighting. The where all cuddly again for like a month then biiiig fight, no blood(thank god) just alot of fur. Cage size for 2 male rabbits????

TuckerandGusGus

Danielle
Reaction score
Ookay, so I have to admit.. I am a little disappointed. I haven't done another date since the last one, but I was assuming things would be wonderful after they were grooming one another last time, but my little escape artist Tucker snuck into GusGus' side of the room.. ugh. & this morning I heard lots of noise and I know the only time they run around like that is if they're fighting/trying to get away from one another, since it had happened a few months ago when Tucker and Gus had just been neutered.. I'm sad today. when I went in there there was hair everywhere, but that was it.