A lion and a lop... Tucker&GusGus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, that video of them grooming is super adorable. Seems like they're doing really well. Also I have to give you props for being bitten on the arm while carrying your bun and not accidentally dropping him or something. I think that would be really hard, because it's instinct to react that way. Though I suppose if it was just a little nip it wouldn't be so bad, but a full on bite would be hard to not react to.

Binoo and Moo are now in separate cages because the keep fighting. The where all cuddly again for like a month then biiiig fight, no blood(thank god) just alot of fur. Cage size for 2 male rabbits????

Ookay, so I have to admit.. I am a little disappointed. I haven't done another date since the last one, but I was assuming things would be wonderful after they were grooming one another last time, but my little escape artist Tucker snuck into GusGus' side of the room.. ugh. & this morning I heard lots of noise and I know the only time they run around like that is if they're fighting/trying to get away from one another, since it had happened a few months ago when Tucker and Gus had just been neutered.. I'm sad today. when I went in there there was hair everywhere, but that was it.

Latest posts

Back