A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe where is the picture of Sebastian in his Speedo?

---------

teeheee here it is .. hope he enjoys the hot tub too!

attachment.php

Oh, my sweet precious little baby!!!!!

Thank you, Carolyn, for making me aware of this thread.

I'm going to sneak offline from work right now for just a minute and make a donation.

SLG, His Majesty the King sends his most humble concerns and well wishes.

Love,

BunnyMommy

P.S. My husband had RA before we married and in the earlierpart of our marriage which we beseeched God to heal ... and He did! ...There's always hope in Christ.

:shock:$396.00 in 24 hours!!!

You guys areamazing!

SLG and I are going to have a lot of Thank You cards to write!

Raspberry

WE will send you some next week. We all careabout you SLG and we do not want to see you in pain and see you comeback here to talk to all of us.

Praying for you

Angel, DJ, and MeatHead

By the way, FreddysMom,

Sebastian doesn't do hot tubs. :nonono:

SLG mentioned having a hot tub bunny. :shock:

-Carolyn

aww im so sorry to hear aboutslg:sad: ive donated some money sorry itisnt much.. wish i could donate more but im in between jobs right somoneys kinda tight.
youre in our thoughts & prayers!

~pam
:angelandbunny:

My family hasalways teased me just a bit about my bunny forum.:?Especially after that 24 hour drive to the Bunny BoathouseParty this summer! :shock:Well, I had to brag on my "forumfamily" so I emailed some of my friends and family and inserted a linkto this thread so show them what you all have done for SLG.;)

They have read it and thought it has beenso unbelievable. My two little nephews read it with my sisteryesterday. When SLG and I got home from the football game last night,there on my deskwere two crinkled envelopes with writing inpencil across them, theywere from her cousins. They donatedmoney from their very own piggy banks to chip in with all ofyou!

SLG called them this morning and toldthem she wanted them to join her in that tub as soon as we got it here!:)

Our total is at $435.00!!

Oh Raz that is so sweet Of them to help you guys out.

I have a story about young kids like that. 2 years ago my husband and Ihad to take my dog of 10 years to have him put to sleep. The hardestthing I have gone through. Well we went out to cut grass to keep ourminds off of this situations. My husband made a phone call to hisbrother and his brothers kids so they know that Isaac had passed on tothe rainbow bridge. An hour later my husband made a phone call to ourvoice mail and each one of his brothers kids talked on there telling usthat they are with us and praying for us also they pitched in and got amoney order of 15 dollars from their allowances. Now I did not ask foranything but they wanted to because Isaac was part of their lives for 4yrs and they truly loved him too.

SLG everyone loves you here and wants you to get better.

I am still praying for you.

angel and Meathead

Bunny People, especially This Group, are loving,kind, giving, patient people. You have to be to be into rabbits. Ifyou're not, the rabbit(s) will teach you the way. You learn quickly toLive for Today because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

RaspberrySwirl and SLG put so much heart and soul into this forum. It's people like them that make this Forum a Family.

TO: SLG'S FAMILY and FRIENDS,

Welcome to Our World! :wave:

-Carolyn

Oh i wish i could donate but i'm only 16 andcan't use a Credit card. My mom wouldn't like the idea of donatingonline even if she knew the whole story behind it. But what ican do is send my thoughts and prayers to you and yourFamily.It looks like the money is rolling inalready:pGood luck!

juicyjuicee wrote:
Oh i wish i could donate but i'm only 16 and can't use aCredit card. My mom wouldn't like the idea of donating onlineeven if she knew the whole story behind it. But what i can do is sendmy thoughts and prayers to you and your Family.Itlooks like the money is rolling in already:pGoodluck!
If you want to donate I am sure they could work somethingout with you on that. Pm Carolyn.

Those that don't want to go throughPayPal can send a donation to me. Private Message me for myaddress. (Click on my name, a drop down menu will appear, and click onSend Private Message.)

When sending your donation via "snail mail", write on the outside ofthe envelope "FOR SLG" and I will forward it to RaspberrySwirl and SLG,unopened.

$435 sounds like a lot, but $2,000 is what it'll take to get the hot tub she needs.

Every Dollar Counts.

When I asked SLG what her favorite part of this Mission we're on forher is, her response was, "Welllll...that they all care about me. TheyRespect me, and I respect them."

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back