A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypsy thank you for the birthday card!:)It was funny. Hi Gomer and Cleo. Sebastian can't have bathsbut one time he got in with only an inch of water and I think he likedit. Thank you guys for the flowers to. Jim thank you for the prayer andfor all that donation. Thank you Jan for sending another donation. Youshouldn't have sended two donations. Now we have 855.00dollers. :D

SLG

Wow SLG that is great you are getting closer foryour hot tub. I think you may get it just in time before the colderweather. Awesome make sure you show off your new hot tub soon.

Hi SLG.........how are you today? Yourmom said we should send you a picture of our new brother andsister. Their names are Missy and Maverick. Mommysays they are horses, but we don't know what horses are, we just thinkthey are REALLY BIG DOGS with REALLY LONG LEGS and they make funnywinnie noices. We are trying to teach them how to bark.

You will have to come and visit us and play ....... we could have alot of fun !!!!

I have some"news"! :) I live in a small town. It's very "Mayberry" ifyou will. The kind of place that High School Football is theFriday night Social event, our annual Fall Festival is somethingeveryone plans a weekend for, and our Homecoming Parade goes throughthe center of town and thetowns folk come out and line thestreet to wave and yell good wishes to the team and thecandidates!

We have a local paper here whose owneris really sharp. Hewatches the politicians andcommunity leaders with a hawks eyeand whips out editorialsthat don't cut anybody any slack.He's like the community watch dog! But there is this other side to him.This soft side that almost doesn't fit into most peoples perception ofa newspaper editor. It's like he's always looking for the hidden goodin people. I've noticed over the yearsthat he tends to alwayspoint out the positive in people when it's there to befound.He's a bit of a rarity when it comes to a journalist!;)

AnywayHe runs a lot of personal stories about our hometownfolks, so I took it upon myself to email him this week and tell himwhathas beendone for SLG. I just feel like it's soincredible that even now, money is still coming in from all over theworld from people who have never met her in person and probably neverwill, but even those people who have never met herhave chosento make her their"chosen family" and take care ofher.

He emailed me back yesterday and said it sounded like a Good Story andwhen were we available for photos! :)SLG will be able topublicly thank everyone and tell our small little corner of the worldwhat her "chosen family" has done for her and how it all came about!:angel:

Raspberry

This is wonderful Razz. Maybe someonein the hot tub business will see the article and donate your family abrand new hot tub! Things like this do happen! Thenyou could use the other money to pay for accessories and the extra onyour power and water bills. By the way, I have sent adonation also but I sent it through Carolyn so you should be getting itsoon. :D

We are going to see that your baby and family get that hot tubyet!!!! It is the least we can do to see her berelieved of some of the pain and stiffness. I wishthere was a way we could take away all the pain. Hugs to youand your family. Beckie

:tears2:Oh my ,!!!!!! I readthis and nearly burst into tears ! whatan awesome Man he is . Iam so pleased everything iscoming into being , Our.little Girl is going to get somerelief finally ! . Please Hug and kissourGirl Long and hardfor me:kiss:and stop making littleBastian Nekked , :brat:

This is just terrific! The moreexposure, the more people's conscience level is raised concerning SLG'ssituation. So looking forward to reading the article once itis released in the press!

And your "Mayberry" town sounds so wonderful!

That is SO incredible!

superhero_man_flying_hg_clr.gif

attachment.php

Oh Cleo!! You look so precious with a little color on your face.

:kiss:

Hey Cleo's Mom? Let's see that avatar blown up.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back