A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting cooler these days, I'vebeen feeling the chill. Leaves have turned colourand falling.

I've been saving money to buy a digital camera, but that can wait when I see that SLG needs it more.

Rainbows! :angel:

We went to thePool and Spa store today! :)The man there was soooo nice andhelpful. He spent forever with us. He showed us everything about allthe different models that he thought we would consider. He explainedthe benefits of each one, all the technical stuff, the finances... Hehad us put our hands in and feel how each jet worked differently. Hewas great! :dude:

The one I think we will probably go withis a used spa that is 8 years old. It is a very good and dependablebrand. It has really good jets in it that do a multitude of things andhave several different adjustments. He is going to put it through it'spaces first for a day or two and check everything out for us to try tomake sure there isn't anything wrong with it. I think it will be okay.I trust him. If money wasn't a consideration, we wouldn't go with theused tub, but the new one that would really bewhat we needcosts more than I want to finance right now.

Keep your fingers crossed that the tub we picked checks out okay!

Raspberry

I'll pray really hard for you guys, that you getthis tub and that it works and does everything you'll need itto. I wish I could have given something, but I don't evenknow if I've got enough to make it through school this year.But I'll pray really hard, lots of positive thoughts going your way!!:D

--Dawn

Raspberry and SLG, just a quick note to say Ihope all goes well with the finance of the tub. You are in my thoughtsALOT! I haven't been around here as much as I would like but this isthe first post I will come to just to check how its allgoing.

My fingers are crossed for you!

Vickie

The hot tub is gonna come at the righttime. Today my daddy carried me out of my bed. I taked a hot bath andsoaked because this morning my hands couldnt even bend. My feet wontwork and I cant walk.

NOW IM GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! :X

I might have to go to work with my daddy because I might not beable to go to school and momma has to go to a meeting.

I CANT WAIT FOR MY HOT TUB TO GET HERE! :)

Love, SLG

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
The hot tub is gonna come at the right time.Today my daddy carried me out of my bed. I taked a hot bath and soakedbecause this morning my hands couldnt even bend. My feet wont work andI cant walk.

Oh Honey. :sad:

I can't wait for that hot tub to get there either. You poorSweetheart. I'm going to log off right now and ask God toplease take the pain away as soon as possible.

It's got to really be bad for you to admit that it hurts. I wish I could be there with you.

:kiss:

I love you, Angel.

-Carolyn

We should have an october vurtual birthday. Whoelse's birthday is in october. Mine is October 23 SLG. Cool with bothhave a same month birthday. How old will you be.

Does Sebastian like hair cuts SLG?Gomer and Cleo really like taking a bath. Their Mommy putsthem in the bathtub together and scrub and dub dub. Then theyget out and run crazy wild :run:

I hope you are feeling better. That hot tub better get there quick !!!!

Thinking about you baby girl

Gomer and Cleo's Mommy

Family and Friends wrote:
Does Sebastian like hair cuts SLG? Gomer and Cleoreally like taking a bath. Their Mommy puts them in thebathtub together and scrub and dub dub. Then they get out andrun crazy wild :run:

I hope you are feeling better. That hot tub better get there quick !!!!

Thinking about you baby girl

Gomer and Cleo's Mommy
Gomer and Cleo.........saying..........Lets Boogie SLG ;)

:rofl:

You're not Right, Gomer and Cleo! I didn't read what you saidand was trying to decipher this picture - then I saw that they weredancing. :shock2: How many outfits do these twohave?

You realize that we need more pictures, right???Perhaps their own Home Thread full of pictures - when you're ready.

So glad you joined! :hug:

-Carolyn

Christmas and News Years pics a yearago. And yes I have MANY pictures and clothes. Thebabies have their own armorie. Gomer looks especially handsome in hisHarley Jacket.:muscleman:

Here is a flower from Gomer and Cleo's gardenfor you SLG:sunshine:with some sunshine to warm you up. Hopeyou have a better day tomorrow.

Ty-bee wrote:
My donation?will be on its way by the weekend!!

Hi Ty-Bee, :wave:

I recieved it today. :kiss: I've put it in a manila envelope and am sending it to Raspberry (SLG's accountant) tomorrow.

:jumpforjoy:

Psst...SLG,

Put in a good word for me about having Gomer and Cleo coming to live in Tucker Town forever, 'kay? :wink:

:thanks:

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
and my MOM CUT SEBASTIANS HAIR AGAIN! :mad:

:shock2:

Nooooooo!!!!

:foreheadsmack:

I didn't see that one coming. :disgust:

Well...let's see what he looks like.

Latest posts

Back