A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It's okay. I know where Ed wascoming from. He was just saying that with all the other things I amworrying about, that this may not be significant in the "big picture".He thinks like my husband does, so I understand where his heartis.

And then here comes Stephanie with clawsout, ready to defend us! You guys are all great! But listen,don't let my stress make you snap at each other. We need all thepositive vibes we can get around here!

Thanks for all the support.

I get $3.50 every other day for cleaning rabbit cages. And my dad willmatch what i make!! I am planning on sending what I made today and whati make on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday! And daddy will match that money!!

YOUR HOT TUB IS ON THE WAY BABY!!

-Dainelle

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I get $3.50 every other day for cleaning rabbit cages. Andmy dad will match what i make!! I am planning on sending what I madetoday and what i make on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday! And daddy willmatch that money!!

YOUR HOT TUB IS ON THE WAY BABY!!

-Dainelle
:shock:

Omg I've been away from the board for awhile nowjust dealing with my own problems. How upsetting to come back and seethis! Payday is a week away for us and I'm not sure how much we'll beable to give but I'll be pming Carolyn for her address nonetheless. Thethought of a child going through so much pain is heartbreaking and itmakes my own troubles seem so small.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to your family,

Shannon

Truly, the title "Forum Family" says it all!!!What wonderful love, support and prayers are happening plus all thegenerous donations......at this difficult time for SLG.Knowing there are folks all over the universe pulling together isfantastic.

One is never alone on the forum!!!? Buck used to tell me this and now I know what he was talking about!!!

Ok, Here is my contribution to SLG and RAZZ

Here for the main page http://clix.to/bunnies

or to go straight to the page http://ziggy2004.bravehost.com/SLG.html

Even if one person sees this, and is able to help then it has been worthwhile.

People should about this precious little girl and how much she all means to us.

Razz - I hope this truely helps you and SLG

With Love

Zara and the Girls

What a beautiful tribute, Zee! :tears2:

I hope we can raise more money. She needs it.

-Carolyn

ISaturdayMorningCMT8-14-04.jpg

That picture was taken within the past year when she and 'Bastian were watching Saturday morning cartoons.

:)

-Carolyn

Wow! I am still soamazed at how this thing happened! So many of you reached out to us.Those who could not helpfinancially,still floodedme with PMs full oflove, and support.SLG and I feelso blessed to be a part of this family.

We have received 484.00!

I'm going to try to go this week ornext,and do some looking at tubs. I thinkhavingthat much to put down on a tub might make it so that I will be able tofinance the rest and have a manageablepayment!:)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :kiss:

RaspberrySwirl

HHHHot TUB!!!

Did you ever see that Saturday Night Live with Eddie Murphypretending to be James Brown singing..."goin to the Hot Tub!OOooo! It's Hot, in the Hot Tub!..."

Congratulations Forum Family!

We Helped!!

We really Helped!!!!

"What Goes Around, Comes Around!"

What a difference you all have madein this Child's level of pain. I love you all for what you'vedone. Thank you So Much.You really steppedup to the plate.

:tears2:

Love,

-Carolyn

PB0804251.jpg

BunnyMom wrote:
That's still one of my favorites!:p

Mine too! :rofl:

How he dips his toes in the water and pulls back?? I could watch that skit 100 times and still laugh.

-Carolyn

Just when Ithought we were though with this, Igot the Fed Ex packagefrom Carolyn. I can't believe the donations that came!:shock:

Another230.00!!!

My friends and family, both on forum andoff,raised over $700.00!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back