A few birthday pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
Here is some pics my 22cd birthday that I thought I'd share with you! My fiancee nick took them when, he had fianally prized me off my new xbox that he's brought me!!! I'm one lucky girl!!!

Heres a pic of my cake! I think we can all tell what I'm a fan of lol!

22cdbday001.jpg

Here a pic of me cutting my cake!

22cdbday009.jpg

Heres some pics of me and my birthday balloon!

22cdbday012.jpg

22cdbday013.jpg

22cdbday016.jpg

Here's some of my cards, just in case you were thinking what the cards looked like lol!

22cdbday018.jpg

22cdbday019.jpg

22cdbday020.jpg

22cdbday021.jpg

and finally, now I know what your thinking....... where's the flowers? Well here they are lol!

22cdbday022.jpg

a happy birthday! son has returned to his x box so i can now have a go on the laptop:) lovely cards but i like the 'granddaughter' one best - bunny on swing!

are you a winnie the pooh fan by any chance:ponder:

hee hee thanks it looks really glam, I thought I should look nice for my birthday plus trying to take pics of me is difficult cuz I have low self esteem so, as I felt comfortable in this dress, I was happy to have the pics taken lol!

speaking of winnie the pooh, you haven't lived to you have watched winnie the pooh clips on you tube thats synched to rammstien lol! Though I do like both lol!

Latest posts

Back