A day at the park

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
Decided to post this hear, in case any non-blog people wanted to see!

I have taken Chewbacca to a little "dog park" in my apartment complex before, but really its just a kennel sized piece of grass, lol.

Today James and I took her to a real park! She did so well! We had her on her ghetto harness for awhile, but she did so well we were able to take it off. She never strayed more than a couple feet (plus, she is slow, lol)

I got some good pictures. I love her so much!

On the way:

park001.jpg

Does this harness make me look fat?

park004.jpg

park006.jpg

park007.jpg

park010.jpg

Free at last!

park011.jpg

Dirt? What is this! I must need clean!

park012.jpg

James and his bun bun

park013.jpg

park014.jpg

park015.jpg

The wind in her mane!

park017.jpg

I am beautiful. You know it.

park018.jpg

What a ridiculous looking rabbit, I love it! What kind is it? Perfect name.

I hope ridicolous means cute ;)

She is a lionhead..she isn't purebred but one of (IMO) best looking lionheads in regards to type..since I have seen so many different variations..she could use more fluff but thats it!

Lionheads really are my favortie breed overall (English lops still have a special thing with me..but chewy is my heart baby)

Well, she isn't pedigreed so we will never know! But I agree, she does. I had a friend comment she would be great in show..just needs a little longer body hair and a little grooming.

But I definatly think her mane could be thicker.

Sooo cute! I especially like the one with the wind in her mane. I wish that I could trust Sabrina to take her anywhere that is not inside. She is very curious and independent so I just keep having visions of her "running free". You are very lucky the Chewbacca is such a good girl!

Latest posts

Back