A Case For Multiple Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troller

Reaction score
I just felt like addressing a thought my wife shared with me that I agree with. Now this topic isn't about bonding, isn't about dismissing the lives of solitary rabbits nor an endorsement to live beyond one's means and caretake more then one rabbit. This is simply my view and appreciation for having gotten a second rabbit.

Conan is a great rabbit. Calm, relaxed, well behaved and quite the loner. In all honesty I don't think he needed a companion rabbit, I wouldn't be sure he'd even want company, but he's been good about it all. But I want to stress his personality of just being such a chill rabbit, a quiet rabbit, and most likely a lazy rabhit. Picky with food, doesn't need attention but wont mind petting if your around, and a complete escape artist always testing his boundaries. He's our gentlemen rabbit and we love him.

Xena is a firecracker. She's a troublemaker, vocal with her snorts and her thumps, destructive with her toys and a very active little girl. Eats nearly whatever you give her though she prefers anything else more then her pellets. A messy little gifl who's inquisitive and likes to come up for pets, or force them when your not paying her attention but of course on her time not yours. She's our bad girl and we love her.

Opposites. And my wife says she's so glad we got Xena even if they never bond because with them you definitly see personalties. They're the same breed but but you wouldn't be able to tell by the way they act. So we're a happy family with two rabbits and we wouldnt want it any other way. We're glad we didn't do one rabbit at a time to discover this and we're pretty sure we're a forever pair of rabbits home. Who knows, maybe some day even more :)

Latest posts

Back