A/C dying

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue eyes

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of late this morning, our A/C has started slowly dying.... barely blowing cool-ish air.

It's 3:30 in the afternoon and is 87 F. inside the house! My silly bunny won't sit near the frozen bottle.

Thankfully it's only 101 today outside. The past two days were 110.

...waiting on A/C guy...:cool:

I can only suggest to take him for a car ride with AC in the car. Or visit somebody who has AC working. No jokes with this heat ! hope AC is getting fixed

thanks, Thumperina. Bunny eventually decided it wasn't so bad near the frozen bottle after all. Hubby came home with a portable A/C unit to hold us over until the main one is fixed. Bless his heart!! :D

It isn't just our bunny I have to watch with the heat (though Mocha is probably the most sensitive). We also have 2 very large dogs (Newf gets really hot too) and 4 cages of birds.

We have it down to 80 F now though. A/C guy is finally on his way.

^That's wise. Having our portable unit will be a peace of mind in case this happens again.

As you probably know, most homes out here in the hotter parts of AZ have 2 A/C units normally. If one dies, at least there's always a cool part of the house. But our place is very small and just has one. (Well.. now we at least have the backup portable one)

We're enjoying our cool air now with everything fixed!

Latest posts

Back