A Bunny in my Calendar

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I make my own calendars. I'm a few weeks aheadinto it and decided to go with a bunny in my theme for the week. I loveHalloween, so I made a lil witchy bunny. The pictures are clickable togo to a (MUCH) larger view. I thought I'd share with my bunny buddies.

[align=center]Uncolored:[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]colored:[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=left]Not all of my weeks are bun-related...in fact, this is thefirst one I did with a rabbit included. :) The week before is allkitties. The week I'm scribbling in now is all about football, prior tothat it was a Fairy theme...and before that Sock Hop! Well, you get theidea. :D [/align]

I have a question :

Do you draw these Yourself orare you using templets from elsewhere ?

I love the Halloween one ! ha ha naturally I would lol .
Everyone on this board has someawesome tallents I wish I hadan 1/8 of it . then I could be a happy camper lol .

Can we see more????

It's ADORABLE!

-Carolyn

Awesome job, Elf Mommy! Very cute!

Gypsy, you may not be artistic, but you are most certainlygifted. I wish I had your talentwith the animals(and people, for that matter).:)

Laura

gypsy wrote:
I have a question :

Do you draw these Yourself orare you using templets from elsewhere ?

I love the Halloween one ! ha ha naturally I would lol .
Everyone on this board has someawesome tallents I wish I hadan 1/8 of it . then I could be a happy camper lol .

I do draw them myself. :) I use photographs sometimes for ideas, but they are all drawn freehand.

My Mom is an art teacher, so I had an advantage. We always had artsystuff around the house to play with. I've been practicing since...well...since I was born.

People are talented in all different ways! Personally, I'm jealous ofyour ability to have so many bunnies! I'd be in heaven!!! Give them allscritches between the ears for me :D

Those are awesome Elf Mommy!! You should takesome photos of the other pages and post them, I would be reallyinterested in seeing them.

Do you use a regular sketchbook? I love your calendar idea!!

Carolyn wrote:
Can we see more????

It's ADORABLE!

-Carolyn
I'd LOVE to share more. :D

[align=center]Uncolored[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Colored:[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]colored:[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]I really like the kitties, so here's a couple more clickables. :)[/align]

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Thank you for looking!!! :D[/align]

HoneyPot wrote:
Those are awesome Elf Mommy!! You should take some photos ofthe other pages and post them, I would be really interested in seeingthem.

Do you use a regular sketchbook? I love your calendar idea!!

Yes, just a regular 8 1/2 by 11 inch sketchbook. I have them since college. Lots of memories. :)

Very very beautiful!! I would be afraid ofwriting my schedules and stuff on the pages and messing them up though- they're each a work of art!

[align=center]Even when I write in them, I still take the time to make the pages special[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center](phone numbers edited out ;) )[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]I add photos and write all sorts of extra things[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Even my To Do lists are fun to write in[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Sometimes I add clippings from magazines to the page[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]I try to draw how many glasses of water I've had each day[/align]
[align=center]And sometimes I have to squeeze in extra special events[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]My pets are an integral part of my life[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Some weeks take on special themes because of my job or what I'm doing, like a Book Study[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]A Bookmark for my To Do List[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]And my daily calendar areas turned into books[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]The week my son started Art and Music Class, I made that my theme[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]I added some photo clip art onto the pages[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Recorded special events[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]And of course...my Elf is there too![/align]
[align=center] [/align]

:shock2:

They're Gorgeous, Minda!

Looks like you have funcreating them as well. I sure wish I could draw. :?

-Carolyn

Very cool. I would buy it.Have you considered selling your work on ebay or at tradeshows? That can be a very fun and exciting hobby. Iam starting my own business out of my hobby of making beaded jewelry(not that I'm quitting my day job. :) Thanks for sharing yourtalent!

Those really are something Elf Mommy.

I've just started up scrapbooking recently, your calendar is like a scrapbook of your week. Very cool

nose_twitch wrote:
Very cool. I would buy it. Have youconsidered selling your work on ebay or at trade shows? Thatcan be a very fun and exciting hobby. I am starting my ownbusiness out of my hobby of making beaded jewelry (not that I'mquitting my day job. :) Thanks for sharing yourtalent!
I'm making a calendar like this for my sister forChristmas. I have considered putting out a similar calendar or shell ofone on Ebay. I could even offer it "uncolored" with a pack of coloredpencils for those who love to scribble too. :) Oh if I only had thetime to do art full time....the things I would accomplish. LOL

Latest posts

Back