A bunny for my bunny?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Ventura Lop

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an incredible Holland Lop named Mookie. We have an amazing relationship and bond because I am home most of the time and he ALWAYS gets attention. I've considered rescuing another bunny for all of the usual reasons: To help, to give a bunny a home, to give my bunny a playmate. Mookie is 3 years old (male) and loves me to death.

Should I get a friend for my buddy? I know they are social and want to be with their kind, but 3 years in Mookie might be set in his ways.

I would love to rescue a bunny that needs love but I want to be sure it's the best thing for my boy.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Reaction score
Hi,

I got my boy a cuddlebun at around that age:

In hindsight, best decision. It's just so heartwarming to see them interact. By now he has severe athrosis in the hip, I think he would have given up on life without her when it was really bad.
Herr Hase 08-05-2020.jpg

It's not always all sunshine, but the positive things dominate by far. They are social animals after all.

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Reaction score
Can't tell about that, I consider Herr Hase more as a room mate than a pet, he still likes being petted and all, I just don't really know what you mean with "bond", I'm not good at that.

Space Monkey

Reaction score
Can't tell about that, I consider Herr Hase more as a room mate than a pet, he still likes being petted and all, I just don't really know what you mean with "bond", I'm not good at that.
Do you love your rabbit and consider them family and friend? Then you have a bond

Latest posts