8yo pet bunny looking for loving home- No. Cal. Bay area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPc

Reaction score
Hi, we are looking for a new home for our 8 years old bunny, he’s a small/medium breed (weighing 4lbs), unfortunately we can no longer have him which is devastating to us, he is 8 years old, an indoor bunny and has been our only pet his entire life, we are looking for someone local (nothern California: Bay Area, valley area) with no small children around, who will be willing to make his transition to the new home as smooth as possible, a bunny lover who preferably is already expirienced with their care and doesn’t have other pets around, unless you are sure they are bunny friendly. Please if you are interested let us know so we can see if it will be a good fit for all of us (the bunny especially). Thank you.

Yes, we were thinking about that, I was trying to find someone who I could make sure will take good care of him, and since I know there’s a lot of bunny lovers here, we thought it would be a good idea to try here first, since I don’t know if they will let me decide who adopts him, but I’ll guess if I don’t ask I’ll never know, thank you for your response, may be that will be the way to go.

Latest posts

Back