72 Bunnies Being Rescued in the UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

I know there are some fellow Brits on the forum and I’m trying to get the word out about a huge rescue operation which is ongoing today in the West Midlands. I follow a rescue in Warwickshire called Rabbits Burrows Haven and they posted this on their FB earlier:

There is an emergency situation at the rescue network I work with at Bunnies in need uk

They are rescuing 72 Rabbits 🐰 today!! many are just babies ☹️ & all need spaces at rescues

I’m so full here & all 🐰 will need vet checks, vaccinations & neuters, just trying to see how I can help in such an awful situation but lack of space now & funds due to the volume of residents here is so hard, may need to see if I can allocate any emergency fosters...?
This is just an insight of what us rescues deal with daily 😢 x

If anyone lives in the Midlands area and is able to help with emergency foster, or knows someone who can, I’m sure they could do with the support Log into Facebook

Poor babies 🙏🏻

Ps - Apologies if I have put this under the wrong thread!

No idea what the back story is to how there are so many, but sounds as though there could be another 20 to come.

Amazing that they were able to find shelters / fosters for the 52 so quickly 😃 I’ve donated as that’s the best I can do from 000’s miles away.

I’m going to see if I can foster one or two of them, but I’m just not too sure as I can’t afford any vet bills and things like that! And I’ve messaged my local rescue about them! I hope they can all get homes though!!!!!!
That would be amazing if you could foster! Thanks for letting your rescue know about them!

Latest posts

Back