7 yrs old and dumped in a shelter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22991442

Simon has no idea what is going on as he was with the same family for 7 yrs before he was surrendered to us. :(
He guards his cage but beneath his ferocious little self I can see that he is very frightened.

He needs to have a cage on the floor with an xpen attached and he needs to be allowed to come out of his cage on his own and not be "grabbed out"

Since many caregivers clean the cages with the rabbits in them ....every day is a challenge both for him and them.

A shelter is not a good place for an older frightened rabbit.

He is very very cute and is very loving once he is outside of the cage.

If you are an experienced rabbitOwner PLEASE consider allowing this feisty little guy to have a good life in his senior years.

Please consider him and PM me for more info
Thanks

Maureen

What a heartbreaker! Both how cute he is and his story :( He reminds me of my first bunny- Nethie mix, very cage territorial, but super loving and wonderful. My boy died at 7, same age as Simon :( I know this is useless to say, but we would take him if we weren't thousands of miles away.

Could try setting up a train to get him to alaska. Thsts so sad, i hope his age does not hinder his ability to be adopted

Brenda, we flew one of our buns up here a few years ago, but I wouldn't feel comfortable flying a 7 year old rabbit up here, much less in the summer. Just asking for trouble. Hopefully someone much, much closer will find him!

If i wasnt in CT i would totally take this little guy! Thats horrible :( I hope they had a good reason to surrender him! :( I could never imagine getting rid of an animal that only knew me in there senior years unless it was for a serious reason.. :( I really hope this guy finds a home soon!

I can't fathom why anyone would do something like this to a Senior Citizen of the Bunny World. It is so sad,but unfortunately does happen. Truly hoping you can find someone who will take this Sweetie into their lives and give him a wonderful place to enjoy his Senior Years.

K:)

Latest posts

Back