7 month old brothers challenging each other

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I have lived through a National Geographic episode because these bunnies live under my bed and roam a few rooms. So I have been emersed in their dominant dance for over a week apart from when i separated them.

Things have settled altho they are not grooming each other yet.

There are some funny behaviors emerging now lol

I mean is this just them being their happy bunny selves …. Or are they posturing because these two experiences recently felt so exaggerated compared to the norm.

1. Literally one flopping in front of thhe other, then the other would flop, to which the original one would stand up and flop again and so it went on - like a flopping contest aka I am more relaxed than you 😂

2. Binkie and zoomie overload. They spent absolute ages taking turns on their “binkie carpet” and zooming in and out the room. Went on an on and was so funny. Felt like the lord of the dance competition for the most verile bun.

Can these behaviors be the posturing you read of where they are still communicating on who the top bun is?

I must confess if this is what they are choosing to do instead of that terrible escalating aggression I’m good!

Curious for your thoughts. At least they seem to even like each other again and hang out in the same places. No cuddling each other tho let’s not get crazy!

Latest posts

Back