5 months later!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2641

Reaction score
So yeah I have decided after other things making me relize I can't be so petty about such small matters as childish arguments with members who don't really matter that I should return, So yeah I'm back, And I won't be leaving as fast this time when someone tries to force me out!

paul2641 wrote:
So yeah I have decided after other things making me relize I can't be so petty about such small matters as childish arguments with members who don't really matter that I should return, So yeah I'm back, And I won't be leaving as fast this time when someone tries to force me out!

:hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish:

I'm SO glad you're back...I really have missed you. I was about to hunt you down to get your email or something so I could share pictures of the flemish babies with you (once the girls have them).

All I can say is....Welcome back - this is a GREAT Christmas present for me...so glad it came early too!

:welcome2:welcome2:welcome2:welcome2

oh yeah...and

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

Glad to see you back. :) Everyone takes breaks now and then. I was gone for about a year one time. Sometimes it helps to be re-energized in the forums.

Thanks the two of you for the kind words, I really have missed this place, and can't wait to start learning about bunnies again!

I have surely missed reading all about your bunnies Elf Mommy and TinysMom!

Paul! How come you never told me you were gonna come back last night? :grumpy: Get on MSN staight away Mister! :p

Grace

irishbunny wrote:
Paul! How come you never told me you were gonna come back last night? :grumpy: Get on MSN staight away Mister! :p

Grace
Grace I decided to come back at 4 in the morning after not being able to sleep, I'll give you the long version when you log back into msn later today!

Hi there, I was wondering were you going to come back when I saw reply to Smekey thread. It's hard to stay away from RO too long:)
Good to have you back:wave:

TinysMom wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

:hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish:

I'm SO glad you're back...I really have missed you. I was about to hunt you down to get your email or something so I could share pictures of the flemish babies with you (once the girls have them).

All I can say is....Welcome back - this is a GREAT Christmas present for me...so glad it came early too!

:welcome2:welcome2:welcome2:welcome2

oh yeah...and

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back