4th housing change

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have had Lucy for over a year and are having our 4th big housing change for her. Our first bunny house was too small and she would pee off the side. The next choice was a very large dog kennel. It was an eye sore and too big. The next choice was a wooden cover over her litter with an X pen at night, freeroam during the day. She didn't like it. We moved it to another area but it was no good. I purchased a very large rabbit cage with a. Extension. It will be great for bedtime or when we are out. At least I hope so:)

I'm not sure what the question is. Are you having problems with the new set up?

No question I just wanted to share is all. The first was too small. The 2nd was too big. 3rd she didn't care for so I am just hopeful she will like her new area and that it will work for her.

Nicole

Hopefully this one works out well. You're definitely not alone in the whole trial and error, on finding what set up works best for your rabbit. I've had to change things multiple times for different rabbits/groups over the years, when one set up just wasn't working. It's a process for sure... and continues to change as they age and get older.

Latest posts

Back