4 mnth old bunny squooshed by recliner chair...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommalovesyuka

Reaction score
i lifted the chair today and put it back down... I thought I checked her, however, there is a bar in the middle of the chair that landed ontop of her neck. she was lying on her side for about 1/2 hr. and she rolled over to a lying upright position. she can move all of her paws. We have felt all over her bones and do not feel anything strange, nor does she seem to be in pain. breathing seems normal. she is holding up her own head, and if we put our hands under her belly and lift her up she will move her front paws, but will not hold self up. It has been 2hr. and she is lying on my bed.
I can not afford a vet at the moment, and hope anyone may have some advice for me in the time of sadness.

Thanks

Keep her perfectly still, try not to move her at all. Sometimes they bounce back, sometimes not.

How is she now?

So sorry for the stress. :(

So scary!

sas :pray:

She needs to go to a vet or you need to contact a rescue to see if they can take her in.

You can also apply for Care Credit to pay for vet bills. They offer 6 to 12 month payment plans with no interest.

Please don't let this creature suffer in pain. Please do something about it.

My vet Dr. Duggan did respond. She does she patients in the Philadelphia area. She can come to the home. She did say the rabbit needs metacam to help with the inflammation.

A big metal card table fell on my nephews baby bunny and she was flattened like a pancake, but she survived and she is fine, so all is not lost and there is hope she will be ok. I do want to add though that they did take Jasper to a vet. Oh, and the suggestion of care credit is a great idea, it's used for Any medical things including people. As long as the doctor office accepts it.

Latest posts

Back