3rd-4th Week miscarriage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunniebinky

Reaction score
Hi guys

I posted a day or two ago about my pregnant bunny, since then no kits came at all. I still feel little lumps in her belly but I do not feel any movement with them at all.

She would be day 32 right now. She destroyed her nest then build it back up then destroyed it again, she is continuing to act pregnant in terms of how she’s lying, eating and acting, she is constantly grooming her bottom. Her fur is quite easy to pull from her belly and she is gritting her teeth.

She seems very content in her area by constantly licking me and begging for head rubs. She does not seem stressed at all.

Is this signs of a miscarriage?

She previously had phantom pregnancy’s but immediately I can tell the difference with her this time around.

If this is a miscarriage will she pass the dead kits or will medical intervention be needed?

Just an update, I felt her belly again and I do feel kits, they were are not moving or kicking like I felt with one of my other does.

I felt my other NOT PREGNANT does to compare bellies and I didn’t not feel the lumps as I’m feeling in angels belly

It can take up to 35 days sometimes. But if the kits might not be alive any longer, it's possible she could still pass them on her own. But it's also possible they could be retained and this could possibly lead to serious problems occurring, like a uterine infection. So if she seems to be having any signs of a problem, or you have any concerns at all about how she's doing, it's always best to have a rabbit checked by a knowledgeable rabbit vet.

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-...abbit-friendly-vets/rabbit-friendly-vet-list/

Latest posts

Back