365 project - a photo a day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a great way to get photos of your rabbits fairly painlessly....and after having rabbits pass away suddenly - I know how much their photos mean to me..

Peg, I saw your post on Facebook about this and was intrigued. Then I was looking at scrapbooking stuff on Amazon.com and found this!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002QZW6O0/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

It's like a scrapbook version of 365 Project. It's a little pricey, but I decided to buy it to chronicle Paul's and my first year of marriage. Not just marriage, but bunnies and everything else too, of course. Can't wait to get it! At this time next year we'll be entering a new phase of our lives because I'm going to be starting my last year of college, which is my student teaching year. It will be kind of nice to have things documented before then. And if I like it a lot, maybe I'll even do the project again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool Shiloh....I don't have the discipline to do a page a day with paper - and right now the house is too disorganized.

However - who knows - maybe in a few months I can get these photos printed and scrapbook them and write out the stories that go for each day.

By the way - I just upgraded my account so I can have two albums. The one above is my default album....which will have a lot of bunnies I'm sure - but I also set up one for a bunny a day....here is the link.
;
http://365project.org/pegflint/bunnyaday

I have heard of this before from a photographer! It is so cool! I will have to do this next year possibly, I would just feel weird joining in the middle of the year. :p

Peg, how is your project going? I've been doing pretty well, not necessarily a photo every single day but that wasn't specifically my goal. I keep forgetting to bring the camera to things that would be relevant to photograph for the day and I'm trying not to have every single photo be of a bunny or a bird or a rat or something I've cooked! Trying to get photos of everyday things too. For instance, yesterday's photo was of allll of our laundry after we got back from the laundromat. We only go about once a month because it's such a hassle (we have a lot of socks and underwear) so laundry day is rather momentous :D

I brought my camera to the farmer's market. My photo for today is of a gigantic zucchini that a lady was slicing slabs off of and selling. We bought a slab, hoping it tastes good! Also thinking I may invest in a small camera that I can carry around with me because my Canon is just so big.

I'm trying to decide what my picture for today should be! I'm taking a rather loose interpretation of this project. Some days I simply have more than 1 photo to share, and other days I end up not taking any. For example, yesterday I got the photo of the giant zucchini, AND pictures of Kerensa binkying outside. The binky one is really darned cute and different, and the zucchini one is cool (and not related to pets for once), so why shouldn't I include both? I refuse to feel guilty about this. My cool scrap book thing has spaces for 7 photos each week so I figure I can take 2 photos one day and 0 another day in the week, or simply have 10 photos or something one week and spill over into the next week's spot. Whatever. No one's going to be grading me :)

Latest posts

Back